Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 08-13-2015, 06:00 AM   #31
justprime
Animated
Re: eBay Global Shipping Policy is Scrap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPrime View Post
Devastator was apparently delivered to my house 2 weeks ago, but wasn't there when I got home, so it was either stolen or delivered to the wrong address. I'm still waiting to see what's going to happen with that, and TRU is only saying "we told you it could take 15 business days" when I call them to ask if there are updates. Canada post leaves pretty much everything sitting between my screen and front doors, even if it means my screen door is propped half way open and everything is visible from the road. UPS just drops things off on the front steps, without even knocking.
If you paid by credit card contact your card company and do a reverse charge you'll have to open a file and as long as there was no signature or proof that you received the package you will get your funds back also file a complaint with post master general about the way can post has handled the situation.
justprime is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
buying, ebay, selling