Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Feedback and Reviews > Transformers Video Reviews

Old 03-04-2024, 04:33 PM   #1
GotBot
Nexus Maximus
Top 10 Worst Distributed Transformers

Distribution issues is the bane of any collector, but Transformers is known to be particularly problematic. As such, and as voted on by fans, these are the top 10 worst distributed Transformers!
https://youtu.be/mX1zrOo1h_k
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 09:39 AM   #2
evenstaves
you renegade maverick
Re: Top 10 Worst Distributed Transformers

Ah, a topic that's near & dear to my heart

10 - preordered on WM website, no issues
9 - initially passed @ retail; eventually bought this 2ndhand off a fellow boardie, price wasn't skyhigh at all
8 - happened upon the full case assortment one morning before work right when the wave was launching - got to compare both copies for QA & purchased @ MSRP (never saw this figure again, in stores)
7 - caught this one @ MSRP when TRU had a listing up for two seconds (bought two in order to free shipping, & sold off the 2nd copy later on)
6 - (had to look this one up) apparently I picked him up @ TFCon 2021? don't remember price, I'm sure I had to late tax
5 - preordered @ the local GameStop, no issues (notably this the only copy I've ever seen, though)
4 - same as above, although mine had a face QA, and I WAS able to replace it with another copy I saw in the local GameStop
3 - preordered on WM website, no issues - I even saw this 2 or 3 times in stores, honestly
2 - WalMart Canada was honestly spoiled for this guy? the couple Xmas's ago when this guy launched, I saw the local WM, and another one further out, both get a case (4 copies of fig) each; picked him up @ MSRP, no issues (though mine was pretty smear-y with the black paint on the wings) - I even still see the odd copy floating around in certain locations' overstock shelves
1 - preordered on WM website, no issues - only paid the late tax when I decided to get a 2nd copy
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 11:11 AM   #3
homerrca
Generation 1

I was hoping they might bring back Greenlight (Amazon exclusive) but pretty sure that won't happen. I believe she is the last of the female bots that I need but I am not paying those crazy prices.
homerrca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 11:27 AM   #4
GotBot
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by homerrca View Post
I was hoping they might bring back Greenlight (Amazon exclusive) but pretty sure that won't happen. I believe she is the last of the female bots that I need but I am not paying those crazy prices.
It seems exclusives are the worst sufferers of terrible distribution.
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 10:41 PM   #5
justprime
Animated

most of these were recent lines I would add right from G1 to present end of line , for example G1 micomaster autobot base and 2 of the 3 micromaster combiner transports,... to the last 4 packs of the robot heroes, exclusives that never ship here for example walgreens titans brainstorm ....among others....
justprime is offline   Reply With Quote