Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 09-08-2012, 04:57 AM   #1
SleeplessKnight
Robot in Disguise
Do you suck at video games but still want to experience the Fall of Cybertron Story?

So, I love the storylines behind most video games but I suck at suck at playing them and just can't seem to get the patience to play through the same scenario over and over again only to get my butt kicked.

Thankfully there's people like this guy who plays through the game for people like me and edits the gameplay and cutscenes together into a "movie".

War for Cybertron cut into a "movie".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhBbwpVAixo&feature=plcp

Fall of Cybertron cut into a "movie".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoBRRC5tpWE&feature=plcp

Awesome.
My Sales Thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=20919

My Feedback Thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=21836
SleeplessKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 08:47 AM   #2
joshimus
Metroplex
Re: Do you suck at video games but still want to experience the Fall of Cybertron Sto

If you can't beat the game on easy, sell your system.
joshimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:22 AM   #3
Tekkamanraiden
G1 Original
Tekkamanraiden's Ebay Auctions
Re: Do you suck at video games but still want to experience the Fall of Cybertron Sto

That reminds me I should get around to playing WFC and pick up FOC.

Feedback http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=19772
Tekkamanraiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:25 AM   #4
digitalskull

I'm good in the Single Player mode but for some reason I suck Online! For example, Super Street Fighter IV... I;m very good and kick my friend's behind but Online it's a different story lol
digitalskull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:45 AM   #5
razin
Canadian Slag
Send a message via MSN to razin

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalskull View Post
I'm good in the Single Player mode but for some reason I suck Online! For example, Super Street Fighter IV... I;m very good and kick my friend's behind but Online it's a different story lol
Same. Most of the people online have spent ridiculous amount of hours playing and honing their skills. (Most of these folk are kids/teens/unemployed. I assume, like myself you don't fall into that category and still have to attend to real life matters.
razin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:48 AM   #6
Commandoclone87
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalskull View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by razin View Post
Same. Most of the people online have spent ridiculous amount of hours playing and honing their skills. (Most of these folk are kids/teens/unemployed. I assume, like myself you don't fall into that category and still have to attend to real life matters.
I got to agree with Razin here. I you play any game online, you'll notice that the most people are one after the end of the school day and they tend to be 12-15 year-old males in which their voices have not yet cracked, they have no jobs or any other extracurricular activities, and seem to think that "Yo Mama" jokes are still cool.

Basically, when true gamers that use this as a hobby and not a 24 hour obsession are stereotyped, these are the people they are thinking of.
Commandoclone87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 12:22 PM   #7
FEZaid
Arabian Knight

I didn't have these problems since I grew up on this stuff: Halo, Gears of War, Call of Duty, Super Mario, Kirby, Smash bros, Tomb Raider, Spyro, Crash, Spiderman, etc.

If you are a newbie, start with easiest mode and don't take it seriously. If you want to play on multiplayer but have difficulty, practice on Esceleation or with a friend
Old 09-08-2012, 12:53 PM   #8
Tech Spec
Canadian Slag

Practice is key, I usually wait for an online guide to pop up as I try to get the campaign achievements such as hidden items and all that crap.

I used to get my butt kicked online, with alot of practice and joining a clan I can hang with the big boys.
Tech Spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 03:36 PM   #9
Rogue_Optimus
Armada

just do what i do whenver i play online, go leroy jenkins on their asses
Rogue_Optimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 04:28 PM   #10
sikkbones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commandoclone87 View Post
I got to agree with Razin here. I you play any game online, you'll notice that the most people are one after the end of the school day and they tend to be 12-15 year-old males in which their voices have not yet cracked, they have no jobs or any other extracurricular activities, and seem to think that "Yo Mama" jokes are still cool.

Basically, when true gamers that use this as a hobby and not a 24 hour obsession are stereotyped, these are the people they are thinking of.
You mean, Call Of Yo' Mama: Modern Warfare 3 On a Saturday Morning?
sikkbones is offline   Reply With Quote