Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 07-31-2012, 06:11 AM   #1181
Hawkeye
Generation 2
Re: A cool Value Village find ! ^_^

Nice! I got an Ultra class Optimus Primal (unfortunately missing a lot of panels) and Armada Cyclonus (missing Crumplezone) at the weekend for $3 each
Hawkeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 12:18 PM   #1182
Shepp
Maverick Hunter
Shepp's Ebay Auctions

Not Transformers related, but I found a really nice black/charcoal coloured coat there. Like an adult styled business long coat. Great shape, and pretty expensive looking.

For like $10, can't go wrong.

So now in the winter, or when its cold, I have something presentable to wear outside if I'm wearing a suit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
Nice! I got an Ultra class Optimus Primal (unfortunately missing a lot of panels) and Armada Cyclonus (missing Crumplezone) at the weekend for $3 each
I have enough of those "explosive" panels for one arm on Optimal Optimus, if you're interested.

Last edited by Shepp; 07-31-2012 at 12:21 PM.
Shepp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 04:42 PM   #1183
sikkbones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepp View Post
Not Transformers related, but I found a really nice black/charcoal coloured coat there. Like an adult styled business long coat. Great shape, and pretty expensive looking.

For like $10, can't go wrong.

So now in the winter, or when its cold, I have something presentable to wear outside if I'm wearing a suit.

I have enough of those "explosive" panels for one arm on Optimal Optimus, if you're interested.
any chance you have a robot head and/or some missles as well? im in brantford currently as well.
sikkbones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 08:49 AM   #1184
gagagalvatron
Half psychotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikkbones View Post
any chance you have a robot head and/or some missles as well?
I read this as going with the coat and thinking that's kind of awesome.
gagagalvatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 10:26 AM   #1185
sikkbones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagagalvatron View Post
I read this as going with the coat and thinking that's kind of awesome.

actually meant the Optimal optimus, but i can see in retrospect how that could have been Interepreted as that HAHAHA!!!!
Old 08-01-2012, 12:17 PM   #1186
Shepp
Maverick Hunter
Shepp's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
any chance you have a robot head and/or some missles as well? im in brantford currently as well.

no luck. I've got a pretty good condition figure, complete except for the backpack and any accessories (aside from the blast shield pieces for one arm)

interestingly enough, a number of us in brantford are planning to get together saturday morning. contact sarmick01 if you want in.

i could bring the parts there for some trading. or cash. cash is a tradeable good as well.

incidentally, i saw a pretty beat up Optimal Optimus at VV a couple weeks ago, it had more or less half the backpack intact (the important bit with the robot head) and it was the blasters that were all beat up. But the rest of the figure looks like it had been in a meat grinder.
Old 08-01-2012, 01:35 PM   #1187
sikkbones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepp View Post
no luck. I've got a pretty good condition figure, complete except for the backpack and any accessories (aside from the blast shield pieces for one arm)

interestingly enough, a number of us in brantford are planning to get together saturday morning. contact sarmick01 if you want in.

i could bring the parts there for some trading. or cash. cash is a tradeable good as well.

incidentally, i saw a pretty beat up Optimal Optimus at VV a couple weeks ago, it had more or less half the backpack intact (the important bit with the robot head) and it was the blasters that were all beat up. But the rest of the figure looks like it had been in a meat grinder.
i'll be going to lynden some point ill have to look...

bruticus82 actually picked me up a pretty mint OP OP at hammy VV... minus head and missles and arm parts.

im thinking maybe sat morning.
Old 08-01-2012, 02:39 PM   #1188
Shepp
Maverick Hunter
Shepp's Ebay Auctions

Oh yeah, I just remembered, I picked up a pair of Nerf Mavericks at VV for like $3 each. one of them even had 4 suction cup darts still in it.

VV is awesome for Nerf finds. my entire Nerf arsenal comes from there (including a near complete and working Nerf Vulcan, no belt, no ammo box, for $6)
Old 08-01-2012, 03:36 PM   #1189
sikkbones
Banned

I got my son's Optimash Prime almost complete.... minus Truck chest peice for 2$ at the hamilton one a little while ago... he collects potato heads i blame darth tater and the spud trooper back when he was 2.. that he still has all night and minty.
Old 08-01-2012, 03:39 PM   #1190
shabooya
Banned

Quote:
I got my son's Optimash Prime almost complete.... minus Truck chest peice for 2$ at the hamilton one a little while ago... he collects potato heads i blame darth tater and the spud trooper back when he was 2.. that he still has all night and minty.

Lol...
gotta have the leader of the auto tots then.
shabooya is offline   Reply With Quote