Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Feedback and Reviews > Transformers Video Reviews

Old 03-31-2017, 12:11 PM   #1
GotBot
Nexus Maximus
Custom Titans Return Kup

So, like many, I was excited to hear of Titans Return Kup announced and then, when I saw him, I was disappointed. It isn't that he isn't good, in fact, he is pretty terrific, but the robot mode seemed to miss too many ques for my taste (even though he has a coloring based on the g1 toy, and even though the model for the robot is pretty spot on from All Hail Megatron). So, in an effort to see if I could make him fall more inline with what I envisioned I took to doing a fairly substantial amount of custom paint work. Now I am left in a quandary - which Kup should be the THE Kup in my collection?? What do you guys think?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpEqAts24x8
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 01:32 PM   #2
Saundowaivu
Beasty
Re: Custom Titans Return Kup

Currently at work so I only skipped around the video on my phone for the moment, looks good so far, do you zoom in on the head at any point? I want to paint mine and I was wondering what it would look like up close.
Saundowaivu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 06:19 PM   #3
GotBot
Nexus Maximus
Re: Custom Titans Return Kup

I do, yep, when I take a minute to look closer at Flintlock. I am torn now though. Which one should be my Kup lol? This or the earlier Generations. Decisions, Decisions lol.
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote