Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 12-18-2023, 01:28 PM   #791
Grimlocked
Generation 2
Re: Hasbro Pulse Transformers Sightings

Got a notice that it (Deathsaurus) was on the way about an hour ago then just got it from the FedEx worker 30 minutes ago. Happy Holidays!
Grimlocked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 01:39 PM   #792
CyberDragon10K
Predacon Rising

My Deathsaurus is arriving tomorrow between 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM.

I'm leaving town in a few hours.

Goodie.

Either it gets stopped at the local FedEx facility and held there or it loiters on the porch long enough for a relative to stop by and bring it into the house while we're gone.
CyberDragon10K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 01:55 PM   #793
canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions

People are reporting that they received an email about a "Vault" sale at Pulse starting today at noon eastern. So it has already started. It is supposed to go until tomorrow and is only for Premium members.

The "vault" is for previous Haslabs. So basically any and all previously funded, and shipped, Haslabs are/were available for purchase.

From the sounds of it the more rare ones (Unicron, Khetanna) sold out in minutes, or seconds. Don't know what, if anything, is still available as it is not on the Pulse site. You have to be a Premium member and use the link to access.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 02:11 PM   #794
Crobot91
Metroplex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crobot91 View Post
Got 1 of 2 Deathsaurus figures and 1 of 2 Hiss Tanks yesterday. Not sure when I'll get the remaining 2, hopefully soon. I recall this happening with my 2 Unicrons; they were shipped separately. Seems like a waste of resources making 2 trips.
Just got my second Deathsaurus now, still waiting for the second Hiss Tank.

Edit: Just got my second Hiss Tank an hour later lol. Three separate vists from Fedex to deliver 4 items. Christmas came early for me!

Last edited by Crobot91; 12-18-2023 at 03:21 PM.
Crobot91 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 02:12 PM   #795
Skorpulator
Armada

I just realized that no new HasLab project has been announced for 2024...
Skorpulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 03:02 PM   #796
canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skorpulator View Post
I just realized that no new HasLab project has been announced for 2024...
During a previous livestream Ben mentioned they were not doing a Haslab for Transformers in 2023. They had plan for one in 2024 to celebrate the 40th anniversary.

The only hint was a vague reference to something omega level. Lots of speculation as to what it could mean, if anything.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 03:22 PM   #797
RansakWORK
Beast Machine

Guess they put up some Star Sabers, Unicrons, Proton packs and hero quest up on Pulse for "charity" (im reading this as Hasbro being the charity) and they were gone in minutes.

Was it Taiwan that got all their Star Sabers canceled? Would suck to see them selling them on Pulse after that.
RansakWORK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 04:07 PM   #798
The Nemesis
Alternator

I got my Hasbro shipping notice this morning around the same time I checked the FedEx tracking to discover that my delivery timeline has upgraded from Wednesday to today (with it being tagged as "out for delivery" as of a half hour ago).

I had planned on doing some last minute christmas shopping today but instead I'm on Deathsaurus Watch, lol.
Old 12-18-2023, 04:18 PM   #799
RansakWORK
Beast Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nemesis View Post
I got my Hasbro shipping notice this morning around the same time I checked the FedEx tracking to discover that my delivery timeline has upgraded from Wednesday to today (with it being tagged as "out for delivery" as of a half hour ago).

I had planned on doing some last minute christmas shopping today but instead I'm on Deathsaurus Watch, lol.
Ours were marked for today then recently moved too tomorrow.
RansakWORK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 04:36 PM   #800
The Nemesis
Alternator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RansakWORK View Post
Ours were marked for today then recently moved too tomorrow.

Ouch, that sucks. I hope that doesn't happen to me because I have enough stuff to do this week that I can't afford to torch too many days' schedules to sit at home waiting for the Fedex truck.

But as of right now it still says it's on the truck out for delivery having left the closest distribution center to me at 11:30 local time (about an hour ago). And my status is delivery expected by end of day (10pm PT) today with a projected window of 11:30am-3:30pm. That's already backed up half an hour from where it started but it was never getting delivered at 11am when it didn't leave the warehouse for another half hour beyond that point.

At least I have a few household things I can get done today while remaining in earshot of the front door (because my doorbell is broken)