Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 09-01-2017, 06:41 PM   #31
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions
Re: Hasbro summer savings - tru expire aug 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goaliebot View Post
We had a good run, coupons. (Tearful salute)
Agreed
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 07:05 PM   #32
MapleMegatron
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal
Zero mention of TRU there. And I'm sure you would have mentioned your cute little story right away if it had truly happened yesterday.

Also, all 3 coupons were valid for _Hasbro_ Moana princess dolls. So unless you tried to scam the store with a non-Hasbro Moana product (which wouldn't surprise me at all at this point), your story just doesn't work.

Btw, complain aboutme all you want to mods, they're siding with me
I do not appreciate this antagonizing nature and I have asked that you stop bothering me several times, including in PMs, so please stop. I tried to use the coupon and they said it didnt work, end of story.
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 07:09 PM   #33
MapleMegatron
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandaprime View Post
I think you could have had a point that Moana can be categorized as a Disney Princess and therefore qualify. I bought TFs and MLP together and the coupon worked. Was it the $20 off coupon for $50? it cannot be even 1 cent under.

oh that's ok, i'm sorry too, i guess i wasn't fully awake yet. At the time of your post I don't think the stores opened so I could have guessed you meant the day before
No worries man, its all good

The person said it didnt work because the toy came out after the promotion started, which is the same reason the coupons didnt work with trypticon. I could have patiently argued the case and asking them to enter it manually, as we all did with trypticon, but I wasnt in the mood and it was the last day of coupons which we all had good runs with, I decided to let it go. I will buy the moana doll when its on sale surely before christmas
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 07:36 PM   #34
predahank
Storing is hoarding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goaliebot View Post
We had a good run, coupons. (Tearful salute)
here here
predahank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 09:39 PM   #35
Pascal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleMegatron View Post
I do not appreciate this antagonizing nature and I have asked that you stop bothering me several times, including in PMs, so please stop. I tried to use the coupon and they said it didnt work, end of story.
Playing the victim for the umptieth time.. this never gets old William James. That's all you do on a daily basis, scour stores all over the island only to post and brag about how you managed to screw stores by purposefully ignoring the fine prints and/or using this and this technique, playing innocent at the register hoping you'll get away with your tactics and go home with your precious children toys. You're a scammer, plain and simple. And a scamming dad on top of that. What kind of example are you giving your daughter? "Look honey, this is to get you should get through life, screw as many people as you possibly can to get what you want". Pathetic.

Last edited by Pascal; 09-01-2017 at 09:44 PM.
Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote