Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 08-24-2012, 09:56 PM   #11
Robimus
Iacon North Scout
Re: Thoughts on the Lance Armstrong dopping issue.

It's a witch hunt.

Even if he is guilty inspite of having passed hundreds of drug tests in his career it should be up to someone to prove he is guilty.

He shouldn't have to spend the rest of his life and every dollar he ever earned defending himself based on rumors and he said/she said crap.

The process of drug testing and convicting these athletes is an absolute clown show. How many millions of dollars did the USA spend to convict Roger Clemens? Even if they had convicted him, which they didn't, was it worth the millions of $$$$$ for a country that won't provide basic health care for its children?

I think not.

Visit the official TFcon Toronto website for all the details!
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 10:27 PM   #12
jourdo
Twitter: @jourdo2k3
Re: Thoughts on the Lance Armstrong dopping issue.

Personally, I don't care one way or the other. I have not followed Lance's exploits all that much.

From the casual observers point of view, I see someone who excelled at his sport. He has been accused of cheating, which has never been proven. He is tired of fighting the accusations and just gave up.

I would have said "fuck it" too by this point. He cannot win either way. Does this impact his life in the slightest? Not that I can see.

TFCC Runamuck x 3 Achieved! Now looking for Lego Ninjago NRG Jay for Christmas. If you can help, let me know.
jourdo is offline   Reply With Quote