Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 09-18-2012, 06:27 PM   #101
Team Jetfire
More zero's in the behind
Re: Starting to Watch Star Trek: TNG... and I like it.

6. Where no one has gone before. I really liked this ep, as it really gave you a feeling that Even thought the ship has warp speed and they can travel great distances, they still have no idea what is really out there. I feel like there could have have been a bit more dangers (re- alien life forms) in deep, or deeper space and I kind of feel that the traveler is steeping on Q’s toes a bit (especially as this is only the 6th ep and the Enterprise has already encountered 2 God like beings) but it was all in good fun. I do wish that there was also a bit more of an impact on the crew given that they could have lost forever.
Notable Observation: So this is how Wes gets his wings… I always wondered how that though the years, Wesley, who easily smarter than many of the crew was worried about getting accepted into Star Fleet.

7. Lonely Among us. Honestly, not even sure WTF about this ep. There was too much really going on what with the senseless subplot and Picard beaming out to… nothing. IDK, not really my favourite at all.
Notable Observation: None
Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote