Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Old 11-07-2018, 04:05 PM   #1
Ultra Maverick
The Bow Tie Guy
Transformers Studio Series Bumblebee Vol 2 Retro Pop Highway Sighted at EB Games

Thanks to board members ohnaji and bondo21 we have a confirmed sighting of the exclusive figure set Studio Series Bumblebee Vol 2 Retro Pop Highway

The 3 figure set includes a gold version of the deluxe VW Bumblebee along with reproductions of the Dinocassettes: Zauru and Uriad (the evil twin of Dairu)

The set retails for $79.99 (or $71.99 if you have the EBgames edge card). The figures were spotted both in the Toronto and the Kitchener areas so you can expect to see these figures hitting local EBgames shelves soon.

If you have a new sighting be sure to let us know in the sightings threads.
Happy Hunting all!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BB.jpg
Views:	440
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	41959   Click image for larger version

Name:	bb2.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	41960  
Ultra Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 05:26 PM   #2
C Spray
ACTION FIGURE ADDICT!
Re: Transformers Studio Series Bumblebee Vol 2 Retro Pop Highway Sighted at EB Games

Saw this 2 days ago in wpg. Didn't think it was news worthy since the last one wasn't headlined.
C Spray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 05:54 PM   #3
MULTIPLEX
DECEPTICON BEATDOWN TIME!
Re: Transformers Studio Series Bumblebee Vol 2 Retro Pop Highway Sighted at EB Games

This bites. I preordered this from Entertainment Earth because they claimed it was an exclusive to them. It came to almost $120 with exchange and is set to ship tomorrow. Ah well, at least it's a set I wanted.
MULTIPLEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 09:20 PM   #4
QuadESL63
Canadian Slag

Got this from the EB at STC in Toronto. The guy told me they just unpacked them earlier today and they were almost gone!

Looking for:
  • Nothing... spent too much lately
QuadESL63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 10:43 PM   #5
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

Neat. Didn’t like the regular version enough to want to go gold, but awesome to see exclusives like these showing up.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 12:13 AM   #6
Ultra Maverick
The Bow Tie Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MULTIPLEX View Post
This bites. I preordered this from Entertainment Earth because they claimed it was an exclusive to them. It came to almost $120 with exchange and is set to ship tomorrow. Ah well, at least it's a set I wanted.
I’m in the exact same boat, sent Entertainment Earth and email about cancelling the order and they said that it shipped today.
I went ahead and picked up the set at my locat EB games. When my order from entertainment earth arrived I’ll see what they will do for a return.
Ultra Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 02:30 PM   #7
QuadESL63
Canadian Slag

I have also preordered one from entertainment earth but my card has been fraudulently accessed and it was locked by the bank. No one can charge it for now. I told entertainment earth what happened and lucky (or unlucky I supposed) for me they agreed to cancel the order.

Looking for:
  • Nothing... spent too much lately
QuadESL63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 10:02 AM   #8
MapleMegatron
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by MULTIPLEX View Post
It is an exclusive to them, in the US. All exclusives are regional. Like the Titans Return Siege set which was exclusive to BBTS or how Wreck Gar is exclusive to Walgreens. Its exclusive to them, in the US. In Canada, those toys will be found somewhere else.
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 10:19 AM   #9
DuG
Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleMegatron View Post
It is an exclusive to them, in the US. All exclusives are regional. Like the Titans Return Siege set which was exclusive to BBTS or how Wreck Gar is exclusive to Walgreens. Its exclusive to them, in the US. In Canada, those toys will be found somewhere else.
This was not an exclusive to EE in the US as Game Stop was selling this set on their site the weekend of TFCON Chicago.
DuG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 03:03 PM   #10
MapleMegatron
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuG View Post
This was not an exclusive to EE in the US as Game Stop was selling this set on their site the weekend of TFCON Chicago.
Sure, but that's not what i was getting at with the idea of exclusives being regional. All I meant was if a store claims to have an exclusive in the US, it doesnt necesasrily mean its the only place on the planet that will have it.
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote