Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 11-05-2020, 12:50 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Takara Tomy Transformers Studio Series 86 Jazz, Hot Rod and Kup New Stock Images

Thanks to Hobby Dengeki*we have new stock images and information about the Japanese release of the*Transformers Studio Series 86 Jazz, Hot Rod and Kup. These figures are slated for release in late April 2021 in Japan. Takara Tomy has chosen not to release them as a sub-line like in the US, but to consider these Transformers The Movie figures as part of their regular Studio Series line. This means that the numeration in the boxes continues the sequence in the Japanese releases so far. They are listed as SS-59 Autobot Jazz, SS-60 Hot Rod, and SS-61 Kup. Check all » Continue Reading.

The post Takara Tomy Transformers Studio Series 86 Jazz, Hot Rod and Kup New Stock Images appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 11-05-2020, 03:10 PM   #2
evenstaves
you renegade maverick
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Studio Series 86 Jazz, Hot Rod and Kup New Stock Images

always HotRod much yes thx

Jazz I'll be getting, despite his fault still p good rep of Jazz (I don't have the RTS/United fig), and blows POTP out of the water ofc

Kup is looking p brutal, who would ever?
evenstaves is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 03:35 PM   #3
Ransak The Elder
Beasty
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Studio Series 86 Jazz, Hot Rod and Kup New Stock Images

Only hot rod i have is a floppy mess of the Titanium Series one so be nice to replace him.
Ransak The Elder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 04:43 PM   #4
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
Nexus Maximus

I like Titanium Rodimus.
Old 11-05-2020, 05:43 PM   #5
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by evenstaves View Post
always HotRod much yes thx

Jazz I'll be getting, despite his fault still p good rep of Jazz (I don't have the RTS/United fig), and blows POTP out of the water ofc

Kup is looking p brutal, who would ever?
Kup looks great. TR Kup is also very good; both have their pros/cons.

HasTak certainly has a hard time doing a great Kup face. CHUG is the best, but he has that wide-open death scream.

I wonder if Jazz was meant for ER but due to wave limitations they shoved him to 86. He DOES look very good, but he's not really an "86 movie toon" despite his famous GINORMOUS line, and he doesn't have any extra accessories like the rest.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 06:19 PM   #6
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
Nexus Maximus

Just out of curiosity, did Hot Rod ever use a hand-held gun like the ones his figure has (pre-Targermaster, at least)? It's been a while since I've seen the movie, but I only remember him fighting with his forearm-pipe guns.
Old 11-05-2020, 06:28 PM   #7
Ransak The Elder
Beasty

ya i think he only shoots twice in the movie? at ship at start then the giant squid and both are with arm canons. He does fight megatron over a pistol though that gets someone killed.
Ransak The Elder is offline   Reply With Quote