Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 04-16-2009, 08:24 PM   #21
Mumps
Canadian Slag
Re: DragonBall Evolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beechy View Post
Well, alien to Canada could be considered asian...and vice versa....

You DO know I meant "another planet" alien, right...?
Mumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 08:42 PM   #22
onecoin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takao View Post
The anime already embarasses the manga.
Only time I know where the books move faster than the TV show.
onecoin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 03:48 AM   #23
Beechy
The Veteran.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumps View Post

You DO know I meant "another planet" alien, right...?

I was just saying...
Beechy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:32 AM   #24
Poho
Generation 2

i don't think i'll see it in theaters, but i am pumped to see it on DVD. I have a strange guilty pleasure wherein i thoroughly enjoy watching movies that are reported as being horrible.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Xbox Live: Mr Poho
Poho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 01:33 AM   #25
racerguy76
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poho View Post
i don't think i'll see it in theaters, but i am pumped to see it on DVD. I have a strange guilty pleasure wherein i thoroughly enjoy watching movies that are reported as being horrible.
ditto
________
Jeep gladiator specifications

Last edited by racerguy76; 02-17-2011 at 12:35 PM.
racerguy76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 08:32 PM   #26
C_Shewins
Robot Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisBio12 View Post
I watched it today this is what I think of it
It is a Piece of Shit
I am a Dragonball fan since I was six years old, and I watched from DragonBall original to DragonBall GT, included all the movies for the past 22 years with the comics as well. I even collect all the Bandai DragonBall cards when I lived in Asia. I totally agreed with you MisBio12. I have to admit this is the worst movie I have ever watch from a threater... Don't watch this crappy piece of shit.... it is a very cheap production especially the Dragon...oh man....that Goku guy looks gay and stupid too. I guess I shouldn't blame him since he isn't the producer of this movie. Sorry if anyone think I am over reacting, or if I am offending anyone. I just can go as far as I hate this movie. It shouldn't even exist in the threater or TV. It is just pure stupid and waste of resources on the planet to create such an awful movie. It totally ruins the image of DragonBall to be serious... Some people say Transformers the movie is bad....man...you gotta watch this before you judge Transformers the movie....
C_Shewins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 08:44 PM   #27
C_Shewins
Robot Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumps View Post
Ok, this always gets me. Goku isn't asian, he's alien! Where it it written that Goku even looks asian? Then again, I can never tell asian from caucasian in anime/manga unless the setting is actually in a REAL country..
Oh, by the ways, u can actually tell if they are Asian, Black or Caucasian in DragonBall....but not in DragonBall Z or DragonBall GT which they usually fight Aliens instead of people from Earth.
Old 04-18-2009, 09:57 PM   #28
astrana
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Shewins View Post
I am a Dragonball fan since I was six years old, and I watched from DragonBall original to DragonBall GT, included all the movies for the past 22 years with the comics as well. I even collect all the Bandai DragonBall cards when I lived in Asia. I totally agreed with you MisBio12. I have to admit this is the worst movie I have ever watch from a threater... Don't watch this crappy piece of shit.... it is a very cheap production especially the Dragon...oh man....that Goku guy looks gay and stupid too. I guess I shouldn't blame him since he isn't the producer of this movie. Sorry if anyone think I am over reacting, or if I am offending anyone. I just can go as far as I hate this movie. It shouldn't even exist in the threater or TV. It is just pure stupid and waste of resources on the planet to create such an awful movie. It totally ruins the image of DragonBall to be serious... Some people say Transformers the movie is bad....man...you gotta watch this before you judge Transformers the movie....
agreed, i am disgusted by the trailer... i watched DB since i was 5 in China, this movie actually offended me a bit
astrana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 01:39 AM   #29
C_Shewins
Robot Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrana View Post
agreed, i am disgusted by the trailer... i watched DB since i was 5 in China, this movie actually offended me a bit
Yes, totally man! Good that someone here knows how I feel... I was even more angry when I saw that they have those novel books selling at Superstore bookshelves today....with those movie character on the cover...the stupid actor who acts as Goku...come on...give me a break..it really pisses me off they do something like that to my favourite anime
Old 07-28-2009, 07:40 PM   #30
onecoin
Banned

Finally saw this, its not for purist, but if they were gonna make DBZ live action, this is pretty much what it should look like.

Its retarded and fun. Which is one up on the anime which is just retarded. Plus Chi Chi is freak'n hawt.
onecoin is offline   Reply With Quote