Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback

Old 07-20-2016, 01:37 PM   #1
JonoPrime
Robot Master
MasterpieceBandit

I met up with MasterpieceBandit a few weekends ago to sell a few items to. The transaction went smooth and I would recommend to any other board users to do business with him.

Enjoy the bots
JonoPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 08:00 PM   #2
optimusb39
Animated
Re: MasterpieceBandit

Tony is a great fellow to do buisness with. Lastbtome we did a transaction we agreed on a halfway point between his city and mine and had a great conversation. This happened at midnight on an empty parking lot and we both had to work the next day but just cpuldnt leave. Having someone who shares your passions is great! We figured wed be approached by cops for looking like a drug deal but thankfully the night was uneventful.
Just did another transcation via cp with tony and he shipped out immediately with fast delivery and messaged me when tracking said item arrived to make sure it came to the correct address. Awesome guyvto do buisness with! A+
optimusb39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 04:31 PM   #3
optimusb39
Animated
Re: MasterpieceBandit

Another great transaction with my friend tony. I needed a PC fix bad and he sold me a three pack deal of Xtransbot minibots for a great price! Even better, he sent them out to me a whole week before I could pay for them! I'm hugely grateful and my shelf's appreciate the shade... Thanks tony! A++
He will treat you right!
optimusb39 is offline   Reply With Quote