Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Customs and Artwork

Old 04-26-2009, 06:57 AM   #1
crefigz
crefigz's Ebay Auctions
Devastator Combiner by Crefigz

Devastator is now completed and will be up on eBay for auction at almost the same time as Frenzy_Rumble & SabSabby Collaboration's Devastator.
This is the very first combiner built and painted by Crefigz, this project is inspired by the idea of Ptitive.

There is an add on part to increase the detail of Devastator, the part on Scrapper.

I have been thinking there is a need for my work to be judged or create a competition but, not for the sake of coming up with whoever that gets higher auction price is the best.
Its not always about Money, however there is a need to bring in some profit to compensate for the effort and time spent to complete this piece.
Most importantly, I wish to find out where is my level of work with the feedbacks from this piece.

Devastator is inclusive of 6 modified and transformable Constructicons : Bonecrusher, Scavenger, Mixmaster, Scrapper, Hook and Long Haul.
The main objective I'm trying to achieve is to get Devastator to look as realistic as possible. Nonetheless, it is formed up of Constructicons.
Devastator was airbrushed and hand painted with quality paints, given layers of coating to protect the paint from chipping.

I would like to thank some guys who gave me advice and ideas along the way. (Ptitive as the one who came up with the idea),(MoeSizzlac,Project9,FR,MonolithDesign) and Radicons.

crefigz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 07:43 PM   #2
TTT
OutOfCommissionToys.com
Re: Devastator Combiner by Crefigz

Looks great !!!
With your talent you should try a project of your own creativity, I hate to say this but all these Devastators are beginning to form a "yawn" affect, one after the other.
Why not try something no one has done yet...your talent could/should be put to better use my friend...I feel like I've seen this before......*yawn*
Old 04-26-2009, 07:52 PM   #3
hugh_da_man
Armada

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTT View Post
Looks great !!!
With your talent you should try a project of your own creativity, I hate to say this but all these Devastators are beginning to form a "yawn" affect, one after the other.
Why not try something no one has done yet...your talent could/should be put to better use my friend...I feel like I've seen this before......*yawn*
^this

I think this is up there with the original devastators (I think the paint on the new fr devy puts it above anything else) but we've seen it done so many times and there are so many other great combiners to be done.

I look forward to what comes next.
hugh_da_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 11:10 PM   #4
jourdo
Twitter: @jourdo2k3

Very nice work. I would agree with the other comments that it would be cool to see something else done by yourself... you've obviously got some talent.

TFCC Runamuck x 3 Achieved! Now looking for Lego Ninjago NRG Jay for Christmas. If you can help, let me know.
jourdo is offline   Reply With Quote