Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 05-06-2014, 01:40 PM   #1
MatrixPrime
Generation 1
M.A.S.K., Batman and other collectibles

Hey guys. First time poster.

I have noticed that most of the people on here are extremely helpful and prices are not nearly as bad as Ebay leads me to believe.

As much as I collect Transformers (which I do - Thanks style!) I'm looking for a M.A.S.K. Rhino and a 1984 Batmobile (the blue one). I was a victim of someone having a garage sale for me and I'm looking to replace those items a decade later.

If anyone these boards has one of those, or knows where I can get them, or even knows a forum to post that sort of stuff on, that'd be incredible.

Thanks everyone! Happy Collecting!

matrixprime
MatrixPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 12:28 AM   #2
Xtreme987
Metroplex
Re: M.A.S.K., Batman and other collectibles

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatrixPrime View Post
Hey guys. First time poster.

I have noticed that most of the people on here are extremely helpful and prices are not nearly as bad as Ebay leads me to believe.

As much as I collect Transformers (which I do - Thanks style!) I'm looking for a M.A.S.K. Rhino and a 1984 Batmobile (the blue one). I was a victim of someone having a garage sale for me and I'm looking to replace those items a decade later.

If anyone these boards has one of those, or knows where I can get them, or even knows a forum to post that sort of stuff on, that'd be incredible.

Thanks everyone! Happy Collecting!

matrixprime
Well you can start by creating a "Want List" & put those items you're looking for above in there. I'd create a new thread in the "General" folder for this. Don't put it into the "Wanted Items" folder as I believe that's mostly for Transformers stuff.

Oh and check out this other website:

www.actionfigurenews.ca

It's basically the same layout as www.cybertron.ca. Just a non-transformers forum.
Xtreme987 is offline   Reply With Quote