Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Feedback and Reviews > Transformers Video Reviews

Old 07-24-2013, 05:39 AM   #1
Slave
Energon
Slave's Ebay Auctions
Thumbs up Slave's Diarobo Line review

Video Review here: http://youtu.be/vhKY0Y8VJ5I

Hi there, I just got these guys...

I had time to play around while my camera was charging, and then I made a little video review.

DIAROBO

They are pretty nice... much better than I was expecting... beside the fact that they are not diecast... I was expecting diecast... BUT the transformation is pretty complex for Legend size transformers...

For 10$ a piece... they are worth it... they are of great quality, the transformation is complex enough to be interesting, original, and fun.

As mentioned in the video, I got the whole line of them, one of each mold... they is several repaints of each, but I only took one mold of each. The only one I am missing is a bigger one that was twice the price... I'm probably going to buy him later on my next order from RobotKingdom.

I'm only missing this one, but as you can see, the transformation doesnt look as interesting:

Some more Detailed photos

"You just got SERVED!"

Anyway, I'm done for today, leaving you with WALKER MODE!!!

Also I just received my TFC Harrier for Uranos... you guys interested in a video review of him? I could do it tomorrow night if there is enough people interested.

Thanks for watching.. and Stay Tune, I have a package in the mail that should arrive in the upcoming weeks... it's a going to be a world premiere... I'm super excited and cant wait to show it off once I receive this exclusive Transformers.

Tags
diarobo, review, slave