Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 05-19-2013, 09:35 AM   #11
razin
Canadian Slag
Send a message via MSN to razin
Re: TFKingdom vs Reprolabels

I have purchased twice from tfkingdom. 1st time for Grimlock, issues with cutting and not cut at all. I had to exacto the stickers to get them off. 2nd time, Sandstorm, decent, no cutting issues or alignment problems. Still, Repro is the way to go for quality. Only reason I went with tfk was price; he was having clearance on some sheets, $1 for Sandstorm, $2 for Grimlock. No shipping costs.
razin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 02:18 PM   #12
Pgianos
Banned

If you buy TF kingdom the more expensive the sheet is the better its cut. But sticker colours and glue is the same. G1 snarl from tfking was cut good but i also had a repro sheet and the colours and adhesiveness and sticker thickness were night and day. Yes, repro needs to charge shipping based on location. I live 45 min away frim them and i pay 3.00.
Pgianos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 03:07 PM   #13
brr-icy
G1 Collector
Send a message via MSN to brr-icy

I just see the shipping as the cost for the free set, and always spend enough to get it.

my collection ^ Brr-icy Photgraphy on Facebook
Mostly G1 Japan Want list My Blog
my feedback:
Cybertron.ca
TFW
brr-icy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 04:34 PM   #14
DarkConvoy
Mini-Con

Wow just found this. I am the one who wrote that review. And no it wasn't paid for. Or an advertisement. Just the truth. As for miscues if you bought the clearance ones from tfkingdom he states they have issues. Now has he gotten better yes. Has toyhax gotten better yes. But they both still have issues. Heck the stickers I just got last week for zinnia don't stick well and they are from toyhax. It happens.
DarkConvoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 08:56 PM   #15
Dark Rage
白人看不懂

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkConvoy View Post
Wow just found this. I am the one who wrote that review. And no it wasn't paid for. Or an advertisement. Just the truth. As for miscues if you bought the clearance ones from tfkingdom he states they have issues. Now has he gotten better yes. Has toyhax gotten better yes. But they both still have issues. Heck the stickers I just got last week for zinnia don't stick well and they are from toyhax. It happens.
Unfortunately, the phrase "You pay for what you get" comes to mind. TFKingdom may be cheaper, but you pay for very good quality with Reprolabels. If TFKingdom's stickers are your standard stickers, they'll start to peel off after a few years, while Reprolabel's stuff is built solid.

As for people calling your review an ad, it's just their opinion. Criticism happens all the time David. But who cares what people from the internets say.

The review is 3 years old anyways. Things have changed since then.
Dark Rage is offline   Reply With Quote