Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 02-28-2014, 05:27 PM   #21
laffy
Crossover
Re: KO vs YOTH MP-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by xueyue2 View Post
About the windshield, I read that even the original ones move as well, but not many people know since they are afraid to break it.

I haven't tested on my YOTH version yet.
I just checked mine and there's no way they move unless some are not glued right...
laffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 05:40 PM   #22
justprime
Animated

With MP10 200.00 and above (hasbro vs takara and Version .02 with out the problems)(remember these wew 100.00 at trus) its all about the money boys "LOL" seriously early MP10s had a problem with the windsheild split (among other problems hands, fingers etc..) as well (so did MP01 windsheild, hands) and its really a matter of individual prefrance but as far as Kos well G1 primeKo's command 60.00 to just over the 100.00 on avarage boxed,.. and people are buying it likes it a santioned piece stupid as that seems just try selling an original G1 prime and have the winers bitch about the cost,... Been there had it happen.... so is 100.00 resonable for a Ko VS an original MP thats stupid money right now you betch watch the sales of this
justprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 05:51 PM   #23
xueyue2
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by laffy View Post
I just checked mine and there's no way they move unless some are not glued right...
Check this post:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transf...ld-wipers.html

sell/trade/wanted thread
feedback

xueyue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 06:03 PM   #24
jjwankenobi
Midichlorian Count Zero

Quote:

I just tried it and, feck me, it's true! Well half true in my case since I could only get one wiper up. The other one is stuck llike a beeyatch...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0043[1].jpg
Views:	141
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	22509  

jjwankenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 06:10 PM   #25
laffy
Crossover

Quote:
wow that's cool but im sure it was never ment to.. but cool it is..... and I would never try to force as theirs really no point and from many other posts from the link the wipers start to become loose..
laffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 06:44 PM   #26
mikedaddyco
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MULTIPLEX View Post
The windshield wipers move lol

The question to the original poster is do you prefer the Takara paint scheme (black eyes, darker blue)? Or do you prefer the Hasbro paint scheme (lighter blue, blue eyes)? Cause if you want the Hasbro paint apps, forget this.

Just remember Hasbro is re-releasing MP Grimlock. And we never thought that would ever happen. So whats to say they don't re-release MP-10 too?

I'd wait for a legit one. Plus that gap on the chest would drive me nuts.
Hi, I guess I'm just torn between the KO with the paint being similar to original MP-10 (i'm ok with both the Hasbro and Takara version), and the YOTH Horse being an official product.
mikedaddyco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 07:25 PM   #27
justinrj
Generation 1

Quote:
It's funny that there is still things we discover about these figures. I just realized a couple of days ago that MP-10's energon axe fits on MP Soundwave's hand
justinrj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 09:45 PM   #28
Deception
Crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by laffy View Post
NOOP yoth is not mp10 and never will be.. might look like it but nooop its not I do agree with the crazy price but the KO is a better buy if you can't get your hands on a REAL MP10...
lol yes you are correct. yoth is not mp10, but he is an optimus. having yoth optimus is as your stand in for an mp optimus is better then having a ko mp optimus for a stand in. think about it, all mps are high priced and high valued toys. to put a bootleg beside all those quality toys is just wrong. out of my whole collection the only ko i own is the henkei optimus and i got it for only 20$. people said that the ko was just as good if not better then the original and let me tell you this. they're wrong. the guns on that thing are so bad when i tried to plug them in the hands i thought i would've broken the whole arm if i took it out. all i'm going to say is, if you want to pay that much for a ko, don't be upset if it breaks or have problems.
Deception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 10:10 PM   #29
elburrito
Animated

Temper that with the fact that (save for that index finger joint that is actually better on YOTH MP OP) YOTH is not the same quality plastic or assembly as MP 10. For this reason, I would seriously consider a high quality KO.

Edit. Found a YOTH OP at TRU tonight. Could I resist...no. of course not. Haven't opened him. After tax pushing $160. What is a fair price to sell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deception View Post
lol yes you are correct. yoth is not mp10, but he is an optimus. having yoth optimus is as your stand in for an mp optimus is better then having a ko mp optimus for a stand in. think about it, all mps are high priced and high valued toys. to put a bootleg beside all those quality toys is just wrong. out of my whole collection the only ko i own is the henkei optimus and i got it for only 20$. people said that the ko was just as good if not better then the original and let me tell you this. they're wrong. the guns on that thing are so bad when i tried to plug them in the hands i thought i would've broken the whole arm if i took it out. all i'm going to say is, if you want to pay that much for a ko, don't be upset if it breaks or have problems.

Sale & Trade

Last edited by elburrito; 02-28-2014 at 10:13 PM.
elburrito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 10:28 PM   #30
xueyue2
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by elburrito View Post
Temper that with the fact that (save for that index finger joint that is actually better on YOTH MP OP) YOTH is not the same quality plastic or assembly as MP 10. For this reason, I would seriously consider a high quality KO.
U seriously believe a "high quality KO" will have better quality than YOTH one?

sell/trade/wanted thread
feedback

xueyue2 is offline   Reply With Quote