Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 04-19-2015, 12:22 AM   #91
Darth Cylon
addicted to mecha
Re: Movie Talk (Possible Spoilers)

Oh really?

Last edited by Darth Cylon; 04-19-2015 at 02:41 AM.
Darth Cylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 10:05 PM   #92
Team Jetfire
More zero's in the behind

Quote:
Originally Posted by MULTIPLEX View Post
Wait a minute. Is this the movie that is supoosed to be Ben Affleck as Batman? Man my hopes just took a nose dive. What are the chances Batman is never shown as Bruce Wayne in this movie? I just cant take Affleck seriously as a superhero.
There was at lease one face shot of Ben as Bruce. Looked decent, but odd to see him as Wayne.
Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 03:08 AM   #93
jjwankenobi
Midichlorian Count Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodimus Prime1 View Post
Batman vs Superman trailer Early Leaked version

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...news/?a=118811
Official version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwfUnkBfdZ4

If a one-armed Oliver Queen shows up with Kryptonite-tipped arrow (a GREEN arrow...get it?) to help Batfleck even the odds then I shall pray to the gods above to please let him utter "I'm the Goddamned BATMAN!!!" at least once. Betchya Frank Miller would spit out his coffee in litigious disgust if so.

Last edited by jjwankenobi; 04-20-2015 at 05:55 PM.
jjwankenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 02:25 PM   #94
jjwankenobi
Midichlorian Count Zero

So, according to the new Jurrasic World trailer:
  • Star Lord thinks he's Anakin in the Geonosian Arena, controlling Velociraptors with his mind
  • Gwen Stacey from Spider-Man 3 sports a fiece red bob and is not impressed with "dino-fornicating" jokes
  • Indominus Rex is like the honey badger: he doesn't give a fuck who made him...he's hungry!
  • things go south and shit goes BOOM
  • clear sphere vehicles make humans look like tasty treats
Meh.

Old 04-20-2015, 05:45 PM   #95
MULTIPLEX
DECEPTICON BEATDOWN TIME!

The 3D rendering on the Jurassic World trailer was amazing. I hope it's a good indication of how magnificant the movie could potentially be. I want to see rendering like a dino jumping out of the screen to bite me or a light saber coming at me. But so far 3D has been extremely disappointing to me. Even in IMAX.
MULTIPLEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 05:54 PM   #96
jjwankenobi
Midichlorian Count Zero

Quote:
But so far 3D has been extremely disappointing to me. Even in IMAX.

Agreed. The only time 3D came close to wowing me was during Star Trek Into Darkness when Khan and Kirk space jumped between the Enterprise and the Vengeance. The debris and speed made me flinch everytime shit flew at my face.

Old 04-20-2015, 06:20 PM   #97
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwankenobi View Post
If a one-armed Oliver Queen shows up with Kryptonite-tipped arrow (a GREEN arrow...get it?) to help Batfleck even the odds then I shall pray to the gods above to please let him utter "I'm the Goddamned BATMAN!!!" at least once. Betchya Frank Miller would spit out his coffee in litigious disgust if so.
My inkling is Miller would throw his coffee across the room, grimace ala Clint Eastwood, and then utter a paranoid Islamaphobic remark before rasping out, "It's Miller time."

It's at this point he puts on his bat-jammys, ties his blankie around his neck, and zooms about his house, shouting, "I'm the God Damn Frank Miller. Occupy Wallstreet? My pee-pee will occupy your skull."

Old 04-20-2015, 06:30 PM   #98
jjwankenobi
Midichlorian Count Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Swipe Prime View Post
My inkling is Miller would throw his coffee across the room, grimace ala Clint Eastwood, and then utter a paranoid Islamaphobic remark before rasping out, "It's Miller time."

It's at this point he puts on his bat-jammys, ties his blankie around his neck, and zooms about his house, shouting, "I'm the God Damn Frank Miller. Occupy Wallstreet? My pee-pee will occupy your skull."

LOL.

Alas, the perfect way to bring the "Miller Time" killing spree to a grinding halt would be to chant 4 simple words: SIN CITY 2 SUCKED!!!

Old 04-20-2015, 08:04 PM   #99
MULTIPLEX
DECEPTICON BEATDOWN TIME!

LOL @pee-pee

The only 3D movie that did 3D right was Gravity. I really regret not watching it. From beginning to end, it was pure 3D from what I heard.

This year is a great year for movies. Can't wait!

Also, there's a teaser trailer leaked for the next Star Wars spin-off, Rogue One. Apparently it bridges the gap between Episode III and IV.
MULTIPLEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 03:52 AM   #100
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwankenobi View Post
LOL.

Alas, the perfect way to bring the "Miller Time" killing spree to a grinding halt would be to chant 4 simple words: SIN CITY 2 SUCKED!!!
Hahah... I wonder what he would do if you said you actually loved it and thought it was the best thing since sliced bread? His mind would be blown.

Quote:
The only 3D movie that did 3D right was Gravity. I really regret not watching it. From beginning to end, it was pure 3D from what I heard.
Gravity's visuals were outstanding, breathtaking, etc. Unfortunately for me, a few stupid things in the story telling made me one of the few people who absolutely hated the movie.

It didn't matter to me if the science was 100% correct, but one thing I couldn't forgive was smart characters--no wait--VERY smart characters doing dumb as a trunk, stupid as a brick, things.