Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 09-01-2020, 08:14 PM   #10871
FlyingVEE
Generation 2
Send a message via ICQ to FlyingVEE
Re: BC Community Thread For Non-Sightings Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbenvost View Post
Now after seeing a video review of Super Megatron I’m kinda regretting not jumping on the preorder. I feel like I’m going to regret it if I miss out like I did with Cloud Rodimus. Anyone know of places still offering Super Megatron? Canadian or Japanese sites would be preferable but I know options are limited for this one.
I need to get out of this TF game eventually... focus on other things in life... sigh.

I hear you, I tried to quite 3 times in my life now, only to end up paying out my NOSE to catch up... damn addiction is a disease... and don't let anyone else tell you ottherwise!

Case in point... I gave up hope on Netflix Mystery Magnus... BBTS'd him when it was announced, but after all this time, he never showed up at any local Walmart... it's like Walmart Canada decided to say "F U" to Netflix Leader...

So I also preordered Netflix Mystery Nemesis... despite scoring 2 TakaraTomy Siege Nemesis sans trailer (forgot about 1 bid on ebay and won it... LOL)... any takers on my extra Siege Nemesis?
FlyingVEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 03:46 PM   #10872
VE Telus
Beast Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbenvost View Post
Now after seeing a video review of Super Megatron I’m kinda regretting not jumping on the preorder. I feel like I’m going to regret it if I miss out like I did with Cloud Rodimus. Anyone know of places still offering Super Megatron? Canadian or Japanese sites would be preferable but I know options are limited for this one.

Try Toy Dojo:

https://www.toydojo.com/transformers...all-exclusive/

VE Telus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 04:52 PM   #10873
kirbenvost
Fortress Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by VE Telus View Post
Thanks, I managed to get a preorder in at TFSource but I'll keep it in mind as a backup.
Old 09-06-2020, 05:55 PM   #10874
Wheelwave
Cybertron

Anyone here been to Ages Three and Up recently, or in the past 4 days? I heard they got in the next wave of Studio Series.

Nothing
Wheelwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 02:47 PM   #10875
RocketGTR
Animated

They just posted some pics on FB last week of some new SS stuff they got.
Old 09-23-2020, 05:23 PM   #10876
RocketGTR
Animated

Anyone need a brand new in box Scorponok? $230 Meet up in Coquitlam or Burnaby on Mon/Fri.
Old 09-23-2020, 05:34 PM   #10877
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketGTR View Post
Anyone need a brand new in box Scorponok? $230 Meet up in Coquitlam or Burnaby on Mon/Fri.
Ooooooooof maaaaayyybeeee me but I don't know.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 08:36 PM   #10878
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Surrey TRU is shutting down.

Called Langley TRU to check for Scorponok, they informed me all of Surrey's stuff is/was coming their way.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 10:34 PM   #10879
Msol
Titanium

Damn, I’ve been going to that one for decades. I remember spending the last dollars I had on MP Grimlock there.

As an old SFU student I used to walk there to hunt for TFs. Too bad.
Msol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 03:31 AM   #10880
The Nemesis
Alternator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNSrobot View Post
Surrey TRU is shutting down.

Called Langley TRU to check for Scorponok, they informed me all of Surrey's stuff is/was coming their way.

I said this in the sightings thread, but I'm totally not surprised by this development at all. It's in kind of a crap location, off on its own island with a Dollarama and not linked to the stuff that's more or less across the street from it (I think a Mark's and a Canadian Tire? It's honestly been a while since I've been out there). I think it's been well over a year since I made a point of specifically going out there to visit it. Most of the time I just end up out there because I'm in the area for something else (mostly picking up stuff from The Hockey Shop)

The store itself is also very much showing its age and is pretty much always a ghost town. Last Christmas I could've gotten a Siege Impactor there had I not ended up basically forcing my family to spill the beans that I was getting one for Christmas already (that was a fun conversation, talking to someone on the phone while I'm in the store, box in hand, with them dancing around trying to explain to me that I shouldn't buy that without directly saying "I already got you one from Amazon, it's in the closet right now waiting to be wrapped". Kind of like that old game, Taboo. lol)

It's a bit of a shame they won't re-open with another TRU somewhere else in Surrey in a more trafficked area like Guildford or more properly downtown, but I guess Langley and Metrotown are close enough by car or transit to draw the Surrey customer base without too much hassle. I'd actually think Guildford would be a prime location but I don't suppose there are any empty units in the mall that are of appropriate size to accommodate a complete TRU. The Langley one only got to move/expand because they lucked into being able to split the corpse of the Willowbrook Target with Sportchek.

Now I just have to hope that they do have earmarked Scorponoks that will end up in Langley so I can get my raincheck fulfilled. Although I doubt it'll mean anything once Langley gets the last waves of meant-for-Surrey inventory shipments, it'd be nice if this could possibly improve that location's re-stocking habits given that Langley Walmart has turned into absolute garbage over the last 6-8 months when it comes to TFs. I could use a store that keeps on top of things to keep me from having to rely on EB at all. Because EB can go to hell for all I care.
The Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote