Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 07-25-2014, 10:52 AM   #11
Team Jetfire
More zero's in the behind
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise New Show Preview Video

Meh, looks like boring Prime. Time will tell.
Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 10:59 AM   #12
Masta_Skidz
Theoretician

why are all you people so negative it seems like nothing that is new pleases you people. I honestly think that it is a good job it is a cartoon for kids just like prime was and if I recall most hated on that show to until it actually aired and became a good one.
Masta_Skidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 11:40 AM   #13
Wheeljack Off
Banned
Wheeljack Off's Ebay Auctions

I think most of us really like IDW or High Moon Studios as far as new stuff goes.

It irks me a little that if you don't like a new aesthetic for TF's that so many seem to think you won't like ANYTHING new.

I didn't like the baysformer/prime iteration of Transformers so this one, really just being a very close aesthetic wouldn't appeal to me either.
Wheeljack Off is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 12:50 AM   #14
Undrave
Canadian Slag

Prime was good, I liked it... but it's no secret that it was a show that didn't dare break it's status quo often and would more often than not just back down on its development or render them null. It never really pushed its ideas to the fullest (they killed the two more likely Decepticons to switch side instead of going the whole way!). It was probably hampered by budgetary limit.

If this new show can be more daring and can do more with its animation dollar then I'll be all for it.

What I'm affraid to see is something stale and redundant going through the motions. Let's hope this doesn't end up to Prime what Energon was to Armada ya know?

Personally I think it would be time for something more RADICAL! A new exciting style, new blood in the writing chair and a new aesthetic that isn't on the same end of the spectrum as the movies like Prime was and this is.
Undrave is offline   Reply With Quote