Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 06-19-2013, 04:29 PM   #1
KoreanInferno
Alternator
Collectables stores in Winnipeg?

So I'll be visiting some friends in Winnipeg at the end of this month and I wanted to see what stores have TF stuffs. I used to live there more than 10 years ago and I wasn't into TFs then so I have no idea where to go.

I'll be mostly in the North End and will be downtown a few times I'm sure. Also, will be in Gimli for a couple days.

If you fine folks are able to meet up near these areas I'm willing to bring my stuff for sale to save you shipping or bring cash to buy your stuff! Check out my wants and sales list in my signature. Alternity figures MIB is probably highest priority right now.
KoreanInferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 05:48 PM   #2
Raine
Beasty
Re: Collectables stores in Winnipeg?

Ravens Comics thats all that I know, you can also visit the flea markets they may have something there.
Skinsquad use to have a store, maybe you can get in contact with him if you need anything from him, and also If your looking for something checkout my sales thread I may have it and we can meet up.
Goodluck
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 05:53 PM   #3
Cutthroat
Generation 1

I'll second that - Raven Toys and Collectibles. Haven't been there in several months but last time I visited they had lots of G1 stuff.
Cutthroat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 08:53 PM   #4
zinger18
Generation 2

If you don't mind the high prices then Comics America on academy has some tf for sale as well.
Old 06-19-2013, 09:17 PM   #5
KoreanInferno
Alternator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine View Post
Ravens Comics thats all that I know, you can also visit the flea markets they may have something there.
Skinsquad use to have a store, maybe you can get in contact with him if you need anything from him, and also If your looking for something checkout my sales thread I may have it and we can meet up.
Goodluck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutthroat View Post
I'll second that - Raven Toys and Collectibles. Haven't been there in several months but last time I visited they had lots of G1 stuff.
I will definitely check it out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinger18 View Post
If you don't mind the high prices then Comics America on academy has some tf for sale as well.
I'll have to check this place out too. Even if it's high priced I still like to window shop. If I find something rare enough it might be worth it.
Old 06-19-2013, 09:35 PM   #6
Robimus
Iacon North Scout

Raven is a must for visiting Transformers fans. They have 2 locations now but the main one is just past downtown on St Mary's.

Not really much else to check out. As mentioned, Comics America on Academy has stuff at insane prices and the owner's attitude leaves something to be desired.

With Skinsquad shut down there really isn't another must see shop for Transformers - but Galaxy Comics & Collectibles on Henderson has everything but in their upstairs(sometimes uyou have to ask to get someone to take you up)

Visit the official TFcon Toronto website for all the details!
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 09:48 PM   #7
mAk
Machine War

I haven't lived in Winnipeg for 3 years. Does Galaxy Comics on Henderson Hwy. carry any Transformers? The Mandalay and Mulvey flea markets used to be decent as well.
mAk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 12:43 AM   #8
Robimus
Iacon North Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by mAk View Post
I haven't lived in Winnipeg for 3 years. Does Galaxy Comics on Henderson Hwy. carry any Transformers? The Mandalay and Mulvey flea markets used to be decent as well.
Galaxy stopped carrying Transformers Toys.

Mandalay Flea Market no longer exists.

Mulvey is still open and has a very limited amount of Transformers stuff to look at.

Thirsty World is the other Flea Market - same deal as Mulvey. No really worth a trip. Probably better to look at both Raven locations if someone is looking exclusively for Trasnformers toys.

Visit the official TFcon Toronto website for all the details!
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 12:51 AM   #9
KoreanInferno
Alternator

Well that narrows it down! Raven x2 and Comics America (with low expectations).

If I don't find anything either way I'll be finishing my day off with a fatboy and chili fries. It's been forever old friend...