Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 07-08-2014, 02:22 PM   #271
Robimus
Iacon North Scout
Re: !!!SPOILERS - TF4 AOE Movie Discussion - SPOILERS!!!

Oh, it is a plot hole no doubt, but nothing worse than other elements already pre existing in Transformers.

If one can give all the inconsistencies in G1(both series and film) a pass they shouldn't have much issue with this.

Visit the official TFcon Toronto website for all the details!
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 04:32 AM   #272
Knockout
I can't anymore. Done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamwhistle View Post
I figured Optimus saw some rocket boots, scanned them, and then re-formatted himself with the upgrade.
I think he's always had them and just hadn't used them yet. OR, it was an feature aquired in the 5 year absence. I really didn't pay attention to that compared to the LEAVING HIS TEAM BEHIND. You know after seeing what humankind did LAST TIME.

Also got alot of prometheus vibes from it. Plus where is he even going? Cybertron is GONE.

As soon as we hit 100 likes we will be having a sale!

Knockout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 12:37 PM   #273
joshimus
Metroplex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockout View Post
Cybertron is GONE.
We don't know that. We know half of Cybertron is gone. The transported half may have collapsed on itself but the other half may be intact.
joshimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 12:38 PM   #274
shockwave555
Smart Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshimus View Post
We don't know that. We know half of Cybertron is gone. The transported half may have collapsed on itself but the other half may be intact.
didnt it turn into a black hole or something? who know maybe he's after ther quintessons (becasue at the beginning you do see a flesh/metal hand)
Ima Justa Sayin
Old 07-09-2014, 02:22 PM   #275
Rodimus Prime1
Ride in Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockwave555 View Post
who know maybe he's after ther quintessons (becasue at the beginning you do see a flesh/metal hand)
Ima Justa Sayin

Yeah thats along the lines as I was thinking. (from my earlier post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodimus Prime1 View Post
I myself can't wait for TF5 either, this movie has left a lot of options for more movies, I'm hoping that the next few will be as good at least as this one if not even better, and answer some of the questions that TF4 have opened.

A full robot movie, following prime into space would be great, but I think the costs for that would be way too high and take too long on CGI. So I think we could get a 1/4 to 1/2 of a movie with OP in space and the rest of story on earth.

The one thing that might happen ( and I wouldn't put it past them as they like changing original storyline history, and this would be to cut down on CGI costs only) is if they make the Quints into a old dying human race and that they created the robots for themselves and their sparks were for housing there souls. But something happens during the process when merged with computer/robot tech and they become more self-aware and they revolt against the Quints.

I'm sure I could come up with a few more, but what ever they do I hope that they are as good as the last two at least, and better than TF2 ROTF.

Wants: >

Feedback

Collection
Rodimus Prime1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 02:47 PM   #276
Knockout
I can't anymore. Done.

I would say it's the Quins, but it isn't like he suddenly knows where they are. Unless they were there when they left Cybertron in the first place. Does he suddenly have Quinnie radar

As soon as we hit 100 likes we will be having a sale!

Knockout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 03:14 PM   #277
Rodimus Prime1
Ride in Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockout View Post
I would say it's the Quins, but it isn't like he suddenly knows where they are. Unless they were there when they left Cybertron in the first place. Does he suddenly have Quinnie radar
I would assume that the KOC upgrade gave him access to new info or........ he knew all the time as Lockdown said they want him back........and was under some galactic police witness program or GAG order and wasn't allowed to talk about it (okay , okay I threw the last part in pretty lame I know)

Wants: >

Feedback

Collection
Rodimus Prime1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 05:59 PM   #278
joshimus
Metroplex

I dunno know if he was going after Quins just yet, but he wanted to hide the seed someplace, and I think that's mostly why he left Earth, to place the seed someplace out of reach.
joshimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 10:41 PM   #279
Pascal
Banned

Saw it for the second time tonight and enjoyed it much more this time. Dinobots were awesome.
Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 11:55 AM   #280
UltraMarknus
Springer Fanboy
UltraMarknus's Ebay Auctions

There was just too much to not like about this movie. I avoided info about it like the plague. I didn't even know Galvatron or Lockdown were in it. It just did not flow well. Optimus was not Optimus. All miserable and grumpy and "uuugghhh, I guess we'll help." That is not Optimus. Yes, I understand why he was po'd.

The fact that the humans got so powerful is, honestly, somewhat realistic but I want the Transformers to be god-like compared to us.

The "cube-forming" comes off lazy but more importantly stupid. Why the eff would Galvatron stay a semi if he can be anything he wants?

Also, the OVER blatant part 5 "hint" ending to the movie was just too much.

Mark Whalberg not able to hide his Boston accent. If you want the guy in the movie, just make him from Boston, dammit. He can't hide it....just not in his repetoire. I honestly like the guy and enjoyed seeing him but don't make him something he can't be.

I hoped Grimlock would provide some kind of fan service...but...yeah.

Way too many WTF moments to let this slide.

I agree with most that Lockdown was good until they decided he must go.

This is the most disappointed I've been with the four movies. I will give it another shot, no doubt but my initial reaction is not so great....and I'm very forgiving when it comes to these movies. I may be a little biased.

My Feedback Thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showt...t=ultramarknus
UltraMarknus is offline   Reply With Quote