Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 06-28-2014, 02:07 PM   #51
Prime Sinister
Animated
Re: !!!SPOILERS - TF4 AOE Movie Discussion - SPOILERS!!!

Saw AOE yesterday with the family. Loved the Dinobots; hated the KIS cheap transformations (Kre-Oish/Snow White craps).
Hope a 2 disc Blu ray release has an extended Dinobot bridge battle.
Prime Sinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 02:38 PM   #52
Abraxys
With full honors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapper6 View Post
This film held my attention, featured The Transformers far more than any previous iteration, we singlehandedly got the most dialogue from a CGI character in these films in this one than all three put together. The Autobots were more involved with the central plot, the romance was toned down to the point of almost being non-existent, and above all the characters possessed a little bit more character here.
^yep, its undeniable that this one had a hellofalot more robot action than any incarnation before it. I absolutely loved that we saw more robot scenes than anything. So yes, the blocks were to save money, but if it means more robot and less human action....DO IT! Besides, the next movie doesnt look like its on earth....cybertron? No humans?! YES PLEASE!

Abraxys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 02:58 PM   #53
down_shift
Fortress Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraxys View Post
^yep, its undeniable that this one had a hellofalot more robot action than any incarnation before it. I absolutely loved that we saw more robot scenes than anything. So yes, the blocks were to save money, but if it means more robot and less human action....DO IT! Besides, the next movie doesnt look like its on earth....cybertron? No humans?! YES PLEASE!
There's no way Bay will make it entirely off world. My guess it that Prime uses his newly added-out-of-nowhere leg rockets to find a clue about the Quints or whoever those slimy handed mother fuckers were in the opening scene then rocket-leg back to earth to stop whatever his new team will be, for dying or something like that.
down_shift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 06:39 PM   #54
Knockout
I can't anymore. Done.

Cybertron was destroyed in DOTM

I can see TF5, Prime goes into space looking for te Quinies and finds out more then he wanted, seeing Unicron heading towards Earth, he returns there to get his Autobots ready for battle.

As soon as we hit 100 likes we will be having a sale!

Knockout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 06:40 PM   #55
shockwave555
Smart Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraxys View Post
no we cant go back to cybertron. bay shot himself in the foot by blowing up cybertron so he cant use that plot element any more. personally i'd want a prequel (WFC/FOC esque) but that'd cost too much and bay would probably f#@k it up. and enough with the damn romance.
Old 06-28-2014, 06:44 PM   #56
RageD
Energon

TF5: Optimus goes into space and murders everyone.
Old 06-28-2014, 06:51 PM   #57
Matrix_Holder
The chosen one

We don't know for sure that Cybertron was destroyed. It may have been a chunk of it that was totalled. As Down_shift said, Wtf was with neo super prime flying off in to space? ??? Where were these rocket legs when he needed to get to lock down ship? Or when he needed to get away from those humans that hunted him and his autobot that he in turn murdered. I guess he just plum forgot he could attain escape velocity and leave earth on his own.
Matrix_Holder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 06:56 PM   #58
RageD
Energon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix_Holder View Post
We don't know for sure that Cybertron was destroyed. It may have been a chunk of it that was totalled. As Down_shift said, Wtf was with neo super prime flying off in to space? ??? Where were these rocket legs when he needed to get to lock down ship? Or when he needed to get away from those humans that hunted him and his autobot that he in turn murdered. I guess he just plum forgot he could attain escape velocity and leave earth on his own.
Plot holes be damned!
Old 06-28-2014, 07:00 PM   #59
CobraCommander
ありがとう任天堂 ಠ_ಠ

Quote:
Originally Posted by down_shift View Post
There's no way Bay will make it entirely off world. My guess it that Prime uses his newly added-out-of-nowhere leg rockets to find a clue about the Quints or whoever those slimy handed mother fuckers were in the opening scene then rocket-leg back to earth to stop whatever his new team will be, for dying or something like that.
Yeah it would likely be like Superman Returns, where prime comes back to Earth 5years after Marky Mark gives birth to their love child.
G.I.Joe Figures - Hisstank

Feedback Threads:
Cybertron.ca
CobraCommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 07:02 PM   #60
Knockout
I can't anymore. Done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix_Holder View Post
If Cybertron even a part of it survived it'd be in the Shadow Zone techinically.

As soon as we hit 100 likes we will be having a sale!

Knockout is offline   Reply With Quote