Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > TFcon Discussion

Old 05-05-2007, 09:28 AM   #71
Oasis
Panel Queen
Send a message via Skype™ to Oasis
Re: 2007 Feedback

You're killing me here, guys. Can somebody PM me, or send an e-mail? Please? (Bats long eyelashes.)

sashap04 at hotmail dot com

Last edited by Oasis; 05-05-2007 at 09:31 AM.
Oasis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 11:41 AM   #72
Fussion
Generation 1
Fussion's Ebay Auctions

This is my first post

OK, I wanted to say something here on this board regarding Transformerscon, this is the reason I finally registered (2 years later) .

My first Transformer convention was last year at Transformerscon and I have to say why the hell didn't I go before!?! I don't visit this site and I found out about Transformerscon through Seibertron.com . But after attending 2 Transformerscon conventions I have to register.

Last years convention was an eye opener for me, I used to collect Transformers and quit for many years but after attending last convention got me right back in it. I spent about $600 bucks last year just a figures. I met and had my picture with Tracks/Cosmos and Don Murphy and I had a great time.

This year was even better, I spent $1000 bucks and getting closer in completing my G1 collection. I met some people that I have been talking to over the boards and made a couple of new friends. I see how much work that the staff of Cybertron.ca has put into this and Colin running around.

I can't wait till next year and I just want to say thanks for all your hard work for putting this thing together.
Old 05-29-2007, 12:15 PM   #73
ubnyan
Send a message via AIM to ubnyan

I've been a Transformers Fan since highschool. It was my second time at the Convention and I have to say it was great to be among other fellow "Transformers Fans". Thank you to all those who made this excellent 2007 TFCon possible.
ubnyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 05:09 PM   #74
GMfan
Robot in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fussion View Post
This is my first post

OK, I wanted to say something here on this board regarding Transformerscon, this is the reason I finally registered (2 years later) .

My first Transformer convention was last year at Transformerscon and I have to say why the hell didn't I go before!?! I don't visit this site and I found out about Transformerscon through Seibertron.com . But after attending 2 Transformerscon conventions I have to register.

Last years convention was an eye opener for me, I used to collect Transformers and quit for many years but after attending last convention got me right back in it. I spent about $600 bucks last year just a figures. I met and had my picture with Tracks/Cosmos and Don Murphy and I had a great time.

This year was even better, I spent $1000 bucks and getting closer in completing my G1 collection. I met some people that I have been talking to over the boards and made a couple of new friends. I see how much work that the staff of Cybertron.ca has put into this and Colin running around.

I can't wait till next year and I just want to say thanks for all your hard work for putting this thing together.
OMG your sig rocks, everytime I think OP I think of that John Wayne style he has...I was even hoping that in the movie he would whack Megatron with the butt of his gun (ala Wanye stylez) but since the gun seems attched to his arm look like it won't happen...would have been sweet though
GMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 12:27 PM   #75
Leozak
Robots in the skies!
Leozak's Ebay Auctions

I better get my post in here before I forget to..

the con is still fresh in my mind partly because I really enjoyed my time there..

Friday night was organized a lot better than last year... too bad Dwayne could not attend, it would have been awesome to see him again.

Saturday rocked.. don't change a thing..

It was nice to chat with you guys.. something that I don't do too often because I'm always in the dealer room.. but I hope to meet more of ya next year (which I'm already looking forward to!)
Leozak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 12:28 PM   #76
JLvatron
Chosen 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by leozak View Post
I better get my post in here before I forget to..

the con is still fresh in my mind partly because I really enjoyed my time there..

Friday night was organized a lot better than last year... too bad Dwayne could not attend, it would have been awesome to see him again.

Saturday rocked.. don't change a thing..

It was nice to chat with you guys.. something that I don't do too often because I'm always in the dealer room.. but I hope to meet more of ya next year (which I'm already looking forward to!)
Glad you enjoyed it! Friday participation was much better this year, and that helped immensely.
Alot of people who only came Saturday mentioned stuff they woulda enjoyed doing, that were actully run on Friday.

Any news on Dwayne? Will he be attending BotCon?

JLvatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 10:51 AM   #77
Leozak
Robots in the skies!
Leozak's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLvatron View Post
Glad you enjoyed it! Friday participation was much better this year, and that helped immensely.
Alot of people who only came Saturday mentioned stuff they woulda enjoyed doing, that were actully run on Friday.

Any news on Dwayne? Will he be attending BotCon?
I'd keep things the way they are.. no sense in making Saturday any busier :P

I haven't seen nor heard from Dwayne in a long time.. he hasn't been to TFW2005 since February... I hope things are ok with him.
Leozak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 10:51 PM   #78
Edwin
Edwin's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by leozak View Post
I haven't seen nor heard from Dwayne in a long time.. he hasn't been to TFW2005 since February... I hope things are ok with him.
I filled Colin in when I arrived late on Saturday about Dwayne. To make a long story short, Dwayne and his daughter are doing fine the last time I saw him, however, I wouldn't bet on seeing him at BotCon this year. He has personal matters to take care of.

That's all I will say here.

Thanks to all involved in making TFsCon a great show. Through some miracle I just might make it to next year's show!

Mike "E"
Edwin is offline   Reply With Quote