Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

View Poll Results: Whic Optimus Prime combo is your favourite?
RID Omega Prime 38 58.46%
Armada Optimus, Jetfire, Overload all Together 2 3.08%
Energon Optimus & Wing saber powerlink (Wing mode) 3 4.62%
Energon Optimus & Wing saber powerlink (Muscle mode) 3 4.62%
Energon Omega Optimus supreme 3 4.62%
Cybertron Sonic Wing mode 15 23.08%
Cybertron Savage Claw mode 1 1.54%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-23-2009, 06:14 PM   #21
Team Jetfire
More zero's in the behind
Re: your favourite optimus prime combo

LOL!
Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 06:18 PM   #22
BeeBoy29
Alternator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMfan101 View Post
Oh really?

*looks up at poll options...

hmmm what do you know? How ever did that get there?
XD
Old 09-23-2009, 06:28 PM   #23
Code of Honor
Twitter: @Seikaku09
Send a message via Skype™ to Code of Honor

Now that my favourite combination is on the list and that this poll is now unbiased, I voted for Movie Powered Up Prime.
Code of Honor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 06:29 PM   #24
Team Jetfire
More zero's in the behind

LOL X2
Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 06:33 PM   #25
Pulverise2
Armada

Quote:
Oh really?

*looks up at poll options...

hmmm what do you know? How ever did that get there?

Oh well, at least now it's an unbiased poll and people can make a selection on what really is their favourite regardless of how you feel about it. Otherwise the title of this thread/poll should be "your favourite optimus prime combo that I agree with"
funny thing really, looks to me like you're only editing my thread cuz you didn't find that option, and besides you shouldn't care about my opinion on movie combo. now you're trying to butt in, no offence but, you never ever leave a positive comment on my threads. if you've got an issue why not send me a pm and talk to me about it, it's been going on for quite a while and i've noticed your negative comments on my threads for quite a while aswell.

looks to me like you added another option in my poll out of anger. if you didn't do it for that reason then you should have suggested that in the first place rather than saying "LOL...ridiculous"

and btw i didn't mock you in anyway by saying "Too Bad " ppl can play around, try to understand how different people could be before you take things seriously.

and another thign the reason why i put my opinion on movie combo is becuz sooner or later people would question about why it isn't there, so i wanted to let ppl know i want to limit the choices, like it or not i can make my own choices, i do request you edit the poll again. you've killed the point of this thread (for myself)

either you got somethin against me or you're just not nice at all

Thank You for screwin up my poll

Last edited by Pulverise2; 09-23-2009 at 06:36 PM.
Pulverise2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 06:34 PM   #26
Pulverise2
Armada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Code of Honor View Post
Now that my favourite combination is on the list and that this poll is now unbiased, I voted for Movie Powered Up Prime.
i didn't want this poll to include movie optimus combo. so now the purpose of me opening this thread is useless

i want this thread shut down

Last edited by Pulverise2; 09-23-2009 at 06:44 PM.
Old 09-23-2009, 07:05 PM   #27
GMfan
Robot in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulverise2 View Post
funny thing really, looks to me like you're only editing my thread cuz you didn't find that option, and besides you shouldn't care about my opinion on movie combo. now you're trying to butt in, no offence but, you never ever leave a positive comment on my threads. if you've got an issue why not send me a pm and talk to me about it, it's been going on for quite a while and i've noticed your negative comments on my threads for quite a while aswell.
I've got no issues with you, I don't even know you. I find polls to be completely hilarious though when they are opinionated because generally polls are made for 2 reasons, 1 you're curious to get community input on a certain topic, and/or 2 because you want to see if people agree with you...when an option is excluded based on personal preference how can it be a fair poll?

Quote:
looks to me like you added another option in my poll out of anger. if you didn't do it for that reason then you should have suggested that in the first place rather than saying "LOL...ridiculous"
"LOL...ridiculous" sounds angry? I'm laughin it up right now actually since this is a forum and meant to be a place for cheap entertainment.

Quote:
and another thign the reason why i put my opinion on movie combo is becuz sooner or later people would question about why it isn't there, so i wanted to let ppl know i want to limit the choices, like it or not i can make my own choices, i do request you edit the poll again. you've killed the point of this thread (for myself)
You know you can just null those numbers and still use the remaining data in your poll as most people who would have voted for Movie Optimus/Jetfire probably would not have voted since their option isn't there.

Quote:
either you got somethin against me or you're just not nice at all
I think you're taking having some fun and giving people more options waaay too personally

Quote:
Thank You for screwin up my poll
ummm you're welcome? I hope this doesn't mess up your thesis this must have been meant for....

Tell yas what, I'm curious to see how the votes will be like now, like you originally were, but I don't want to make a whole new thread just to do the same poll...after 24 hours I'll put it back to the way you had it, deal?

Canadian Slag ...it's a podcast. About robits. Listen to it...cuz you can't watch it.
GMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 08:05 PM   #28
Pulverise2
Armada

Quote:
I've got no issues with you, I don't even know you. I find polls to be completely hilarious though when they are opinionated because generally polls are made for 2 reasons, 1 you're curious to get community input on a certain topic, and/or 2 because you want to see if people agree with you...when an option is excluded based on personal preference how can it be a fair poll?

"LOL...ridiculous" sounds angry? I'm laughin it up right now actually since this is a forum and meant to be a place for cheap entertainment.

You know you can just null those numbers and still use the remaining data in your poll as most people who would have voted for Movie Optimus/Jetfire probably would not have voted since their option isn't there.

I think you're taking having some fun and giving people more options waaay too personally

ummm you're welcome? I hope this doesn't mess up your thesis this must have been meant for....

Tell yas what, I'm curious to see how the votes will be like now, like you originally were, but I don't want to make a whole new thread just to do the same poll...after 24 hours I'll put it back to the way you had it, deal?
no that's ok you can keep it the way and use ur name and everything on the poll, i wanted to find out who liked the best combination out of the optimus combos i owned. either delete this thread or change everything to your standards with your name. i don't wanna have anything to do with this thread anymore i will post another a month later.
and btw i haven't even started to say anything mean and you're already down to "cheap entertainment" i'm not saying im better when it comes to talking back but, i'm not going to, this forum isn't made for thigns like this so i suggest, you remove my posts and your posts from this thread so people don't start taking part in this.

and btw 1 big reason why i didn't mention movie prime was it's accuracy with the movie.

Last edited by Pulverise2; 09-23-2009 at 08:07 PM.
Old 09-23-2009, 08:15 PM   #29
GMfan
Robot in Disguise

Then ya miiiight have wanted to mention this poll was about toys as some like the characters looks on-screen more then the toys. Just saying if you want to find the answer to a question you may want to ask it properly.

Canadian Slag ...it's a podcast. About robits. Listen to it...cuz you can't watch it.
GMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 08:25 PM   #30
Pulverise2
Armada

Quote:
Then ya miiiight have wanted to mention this poll was about toys as some like the characters looks on-screen more then the toys. Just saying if you want to find the answer to a question you may want to ask it properly.

er well atleast we know now.....what do you wanna do close the thread or you want me to edit this thread, but, i can't remove the comments we've made to eachother.