Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Old 04-25-2011, 12:05 PM   #21
Sureshot22
look behind you. tee hee
Sureshot22's Ebay Auctions
Re: Transformers 3 Mechtech Wave 1 Figures In Toys R' Us Storage

shitty part of this,, me posting those pics of the boxes cost me my job.... tru fired me for doing it on saturday.. if that isnt just fucking peachy. oh well there goes my extra income and my discount. cant believe they think that showing the box can somehow hurt their relations with hasbro etc when the toys are being sighted on shelves in places. AND its not an exclusive. but it was my fault for not reading all the legal mumbojumbo i signed of on when i got hired.

I know they cant be sold before street date cause of a HUGE fine. but to show the boxes??? ya ok..

oh well. sucks but w/e it was my secondary job. sucks for them though they lost their only good employee in the R-zone.

PSN ID: SURESHOT22

FEEDBACK THREAD http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=9366
Sureshot22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 01:46 PM   #22
Darth Cylon
addicted to mecha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sureshot22 View Post
shitty part of this,, me posting those pics of the boxes cost me my job.... tru fired me for doing it on saturday.. if that isnt just fucking peachy. oh well there goes my extra income and my discount. cant believe they think that showing the box can somehow hurt their relations with hasbro etc when the toys are being sighted on shelves in places. AND its not an exclusive. but it was my fault for not reading all the legal mumbojumbo i signed of on when i got hired.

I know they cant be sold before street date cause of a HUGE fine. but to show the boxes??? ya ok..

oh well. sucks but w/e it was my secondary job. sucks for them though they lost their only good employee in the R-zone.
This sucks. I used to work at the Entertainment dept at Torture Shop and Bust Buy. All retailers do this to the small working drones. A long time ago Torture Shop and Bust Buy employees were not allowed to go to another competitor due to some stupid outstanding legal actions. I just went to another farther location. When PS3 and Wii first arrived, the store manager even locked them up in his room so they are not even scanned in the inventory system so no one can see if they are in store. This is not some top secret. You were not stealing products or buying loads them with your discount and reselling them. Good thing it’s only your 2nd job.

By the way. Now that you are gone from TRU. can you tell how much staff discount do you get?
Darth Cylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 02:54 PM   #23
Sureshot22
look behind you. tee hee
Sureshot22's Ebay Auctions

15% like most jobs get, nothing special.

PSN ID: SURESHOT22

FEEDBACK THREAD http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=9366
Sureshot22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 05:10 PM   #24
faustx
ShelfLife Founder

Quote:
15% like most jobs get, nothing special.
Hey Rob...sorry to hear that!
faustx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 11:14 AM   #25
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus

Quote:

Ok, that's just BS right there, what kind of employer fires a guy for taking a photo of cases of toys in the back room that isn't even on the floor yet? Of course there could be other motives besides that one for firing you.

Still, if the primary motivator was alerting fans of the franchise that stock had arrived in-store and was currently sitting in the back room for street date... Well... Something majorly f'd up in the world of Retail.

Tags
dark of the moon