Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 08-27-2012, 11:40 AM   #1
jackalprime
Y U NO MAKE NEW BEASTWARS
jackalprime's Ebay Auctions
Weird Dreams

I know there is an older thread with about 2 posts in it about dreams relating to tformers, but it was from 2010, and I feel that waking a zombie thread would be a faux pas and this has nothing to do with toys.

I wrote as much as I could down because this dream is still with me a few days later

I dreamt I had powers. But I wasn't struck by lightning or anything. I was just told by someone that I had them and i was needed to restore the balance. I started to "unlock" these powers, realizing I had some flight capability, telekinesis, and freeze breath. And I also had the uncanny ability to convince anyone about anything.

I just remember fragments but soon I found myself stopping house fires, and developing my telekinetic abilities. I strongly remember the first thing I moved was an apple from my hand. I levitated it.

I found all of this unusual and I am stuck as to what it means, or if it means anything at all.

"for everything there ever was"

jackalprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:39 PM   #2
Pascal
Banned
Re: Weird Dreams

I sometimes dream about jammin' with Aerosmith. No idea why. Last time was last week. So far, I think I've had something like 7 or 8 aerodreams.

Also had a dream about a massive flood last week. I think that's because I've been flooded with work recently.
Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote