Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 01-08-2017, 02:59 PM   #11
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy
Re: Moving out

I am moving out this Summer, living with family wasn't what I expected. They treat me like a tenant and not like a family member.
Ever since I came back from vacation, things turned ugly, they try to control my life, spy on me and want to know every little detail I do. They don't take in consideration that someone is living downstairs. My mother keeps telling that I shouldn't have moved out from other appartement. When I agreed to move out, a month later I found a full time job. I gave the news that I'm moving out, the suspected it. I'm counting the days to July 1st (moving day).
Old 01-09-2017, 02:40 PM   #12
jjwankenobi
Midichlorian Count Zero

Best of luck. Here's your theme song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8buJ2-oD02E

It seems such a waste of time
If that's what it's all about
If that's movin' up then I'm movin' out

- Billy Joel, "Movin' Out"

jjwankenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 04:12 PM   #13
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwankenobi View Post
Best of luck. Here's your theme song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8buJ2-oD02E

It seems such a waste of time
If that's what it's all about
If that's movin' up then I'm movin' out

- Billy Joel, "Movin' Out"
I laughed my ass off!!!! You have a way with ideas lol
Old 01-10-2017, 02:17 PM   #14
RazzAq
Machine War
RazzAq's Ebay Auctions

move out and show them that you can. be smart on things, and do be stupid. good luck.
Old 06-21-2017, 11:22 PM   #15
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy

10 till I move out!!!! I am excited. Can't wait!!!!
Old 02-01-2018, 08:41 PM   #16
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy

Hey guys, I know some of you don't reply back, but it's ok. I just like to update on things. Currently, I work 55 hours a week, I love my new place, even though the next door neighbor's dog is annoying as hell (pisses and poops on my side of the balcony), but that won't last long. I am waiting for the snow to melt or somewhat melted, so I can install a wall barrier so the dog won't come on my balcony and do her business. I can breath a little better knowing that I paid down 70% of my debts, I am doing sacrifices.

Did I say that I love my new apartment? but that doesn't changes the fact, that the goal of me having my own place has changed, cause this is the last time I pay rent to a landlord, which means, I will be living in my apartment for the next 3-4 years.

What I really like about this place, it has a camera at the entrance door and the outside door is locked and can only be accessed my a tenant. The fact that I have a balcony and a patio, is awesome, I have a reserved parking space with my room number. I have an AC unite that's installed on the wall in the kitchen, so no more hot nights and days in my place. Oh and, free Wi-Fi is included in the rent, that's an extra 70$ saved up
Old 02-01-2018, 09:45 PM   #17
JLvatron
Chosen 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironwave View Post
. I can breath a little better knowing that I paid down 70% of my debts, I am doing sacrifices.
Dude, that is so awesome!
Really, lots of people make choices that go down the debt path. It's great to see you're being responsible about it, and it's paying off.

Keep it up!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazzAq View Post
, and do be stupid. .
???

I guess if jjwankenobi's sig pic can quote Dare to be stupid, so can you!

JLvatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 02:18 AM   #18
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag

Nice to hear you're doing well. Life throws crap in everyone's direction, but it's how you deal with it that helps determine the person you are.

Sounds like you're figuring things out. And good on you for that. Keep I up.
Old 02-02-2018, 03:16 AM   #19
Robimus
Iacon North Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironwave View Post
Hey guys, I know some of you don't reply back, but it's ok. I just like to update on things. Currently, I work 55 hours a week, I love my new place, even though the next door neighbor's dog is annoying as hell (pisses and poops on my side of the balcony), but that won't last long. I am waiting for the snow to melt or somewhat melted, so I can install a wall barrier so the dog won't come on my balcony and do her business. I can breath a little better knowing that I paid down 70% of my debts, I am doing sacrifices.

Did I say that I love my new apartment? but that doesn't changes the fact, that the goal of me having my own place has changed, cause this is the last time I pay rent to a landlord, which means, I will be living in my apartment for the next 3-4 years.

What I really like about this place, it has a camera at the entrance door and the outside door is locked and can only be accessed my a tenant. The fact that I have a balcony and a patio, is awesome, I have a reserved parking space with my room number. I have an AC unite that's installed on the wall in the kitchen, so no more hot nights and days in my place. Oh and, free Wi-Fi is included in the rent, that's an extra 70$ saved up
Glad to hear things are going well!!!!!

Visit the official TFcon Toronto website for all the details!
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 08:39 PM   #20
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy

Hey guys!!! I am back. I missed ya. Everything is super dandy in my new apartment (17 months). I am working 6 days a week, I am more at work than at home LOL, but it's all good, still at the same job I was was since 2015, in 5 months it will be 4 years. I've learned from my mistakes, and I am grateful that I have a job, a lot of people are out of a job out there.

I've learned to be more patience with stuff, less stress, I bought myself a Cappucino machine, small cabinet with closed hidden doors, new car (since my old car died on me). I am 85% debt free!!!! Once I am done with that, I'll start saving to get my own house plus be able to buy a Transformers figures.

God Bless!!!!