Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2015, 11:08 PM   #31
Pgianos
Banned
Re: Frustration with TRU

Breathe it will comeback online they always comeback
Old 09-28-2015, 01:03 AM   #32
CanBot
Cybertron

In my experience, they do and sometimes they don't. Since this was the first wave of SSs, chances are high that there'll be plenty around. I didn't get in with any pre-order price but an extra 10-15 bux ain't gonna break the bank. I missed out on the first round of Hasbro Grimlocks, and they showed up again later. Two rounds seems to be the norm.

I'm just beginning to get a bit worried about the reports of QC issues: duplicate hands, legs...missing parts. I hope the gods of luck grace me this time around.
Old 09-28-2015, 01:12 AM   #33
The 12th Prime
Lost count, long time ago
The 12th Prime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ON-Oric View Post
Lots of good advice guys I think I need to get more community connected.
I think that's the point of the forums I prefer a sense of community to every one for themselves. Socialize, be friendly, positive and enjoy the hobby. If you torment and torture it or it torments and tortures you then take a step back and ask why you got into this and what do you want from it? You'll be more satisfied in the end.

Last edited by The 12th Prime; 09-28-2015 at 01:16 AM.
Old 09-28-2015, 01:25 AM   #34
CAF
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MULTIPLEX View Post
You snooze, you lose. But at least we have a chance to preorder this stuff and avoid wasting gas finding this on the shelves.
omg I just thought about that!!!! Holy crap. The gas!!! We must be why the ice caps are melting!
Old 09-28-2015, 06:33 AM   #35
Sureshot22
look behind you. tee hee
Sureshot22's Ebay Auctions

Lol yup his attitude is awesome...
We are dummies for helping.. but he takes advantage of the dummies info and cleans out the store stock and wants to scalp them all.

They really should ban people from the boards for being d bags as someone else said.

PSN ID: SURESHOT22

FEEDBACK THREAD http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=9366
Old 09-28-2015, 08:33 AM   #36
Einstein
Banned
Einstein's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sureshot22 View Post
We are dummies for helping.. but he takes advantage of the dummies info and cleans out the store stock and wants to scalp them all.

They really should ban people from the boards for being d bags as someone else said.
I agree, that guy was really being one.
Old 09-28-2015, 08:59 AM   #37
xueyue2
Canadian Slag

Quote:

Totally agree.

sell/trade/wanted thread
feedback

Old 09-28-2015, 10:41 AM   #38
MULTIPLEX
DECEPTICON BEATDOWN TIME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAF View Post
omg I just thought about that!!!! Holy crap. The gas!!! We must be why the ice caps are melting!

Gas and time are expensive these days All I'm saying is people need to make a little effort searching. This forum provides good info on sightings. I've found it very helpful. But I do make an effort to check often and also post any sightings I may have made in my area. I posted a tidbit of info in another thread but will place it here too for those interested in an update on MP SS.

Quote:
1000 units are at the distribution centre (Ontario). Nothing has been shipped to stores yet according to the guy I talked to at TRU Mississauga Winston Churchill who looked it up.
Should be coming soon
Old 09-28-2015, 11:27 PM   #39
fordjuse
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanBot View Post
Awesome attitude, dude.
Thanks. That is why I am able to get hot releases very easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garu View Post
Yup, someone who is using this forum to take advantage for his own benefit and calling the other dummies for providing updated news. Not only he doesnt help the situation nor help the community but he's adding adding fuel to the fire by saying he found 4 and selling at "market" price. Hes the champ.
Na man, I do not need to post or use forums. Why do you think I was able to aquirre 4 in 1 shot? I have much better way to find out info. directly from the source.

Quote:
You snooze, you lose. But at least we have a chance to preorder this stuff and avoid wasting gas finding this on the shelves.
Very true and great point/

Quote:

Well, the dummies that post on forums, facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest, etc.... help the OP or many others? Seriously NOT. Yes, I buy what I want and how many I want. Because why? I have the money.

Just to recap, I DID NOT use forums, sightings boards, twitter, facebook, etc.... I got my info DIRECTLY from source. Walked in and BOOM 4 MP went home with me.
Old 09-28-2015, 11:50 PM   #40
predahank
Storing is hoarding

Ya we get it. You're a super connected dude that gets his info straight from jesus. The rest of us dummies sometime rely on the community for information sharing. What are you even doing here then?
Closed Thread