Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > TFcon Discussion

Old 07-09-2017, 03:52 AM   #21
alternatorfan
g1 baby
Re: Panel Suggestions

Transformers x rated videos.
Bots doing the nasty to reproduce.
alternatorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 09:54 AM   #22
zackmak
Robot Master

I was going to go to this panel too (The toylines used to create the transformers brand), but it's at the same time as as the general entrance time of 11am, which is when I'll be going in. Sorry about the bad timing of where they scheduled your panel. Hopefully you get a decent crowd coming out from at least those that maybe already entered the dealer room early. Good luck.

Will you be taping the panel to put on youtube?
zackmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 03:25 PM   #23
Ninjatron
Overlord of all Ninjas

Quote:
Originally Posted by zackmak View Post
I was going to go to this panel too (The toylines used to create the transformers brand), but it's at the same time as as the general entrance time of 11am, which is when I'll be going in. Sorry about the bad timing of where they scheduled your panel. Hopefully you get a decent crowd coming out from at least those that maybe already entered the dealer room early. Good luck.

Will you be taping the panel to put on youtube?
Yeah, I imagine it will conflict for a lot of people. Last year I was on Saturday at 3 and that was awesome, though I was expecting that I'd have been scheduled earlier like I am this year. It is what it is, and that's ok. I will just have to do my best to deliver something more entertaining than getting shoved around in the dealer room!

I will personally not be recording my presentation and I'm not that interested in uploading it to YouTube. If someone else records, I can't do anything about that, but I would prefer that any recordings that are put online are only short clips and not the full presentation, since I may get the opportunity to do the same panel again some day. I don't think there are any recordings online of my panel from last year. Besides that, TFcon is all about those "you had to be there" kind of moments!

I can say right now that this panel is jam-packed with info that I think not a lot of people know, and is presented as a narrative in a unique way that I hope will make people rethink how they feel about Transformers. In a good way, of course!

Sayonara.

Last edited by Ninjatron; 07-09-2017 at 03:27 PM.
Ninjatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 08:24 PM   #24
Sunstar
All Hail Starscream!

I got in the middle of a move, so planning a panel I had started, kinda went out the door. Got the table still for the con.

Evil Chefticon
Owner of starscream.ca the new Sunstar's Seeker Sanctuary Home!
Sunstar is offline   Reply With Quote