Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Old 04-07-2017, 07:18 AM   #31
Xtreme987
Metroplex
Re: TRU Apr 7-16 half price TR Voyagers

dang it ... just missed out on gettin' a Kup. All sold out now.

Oh well maybe I'll find 1 in the wild tomorrow.

Last edited by Xtreme987; 04-07-2017 at 07:27 AM.
Xtreme987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 07:47 AM   #32
905soundwave
Robot in Disguise

looks like Topspin and Perceptor are in stock on TRU website as of now. the other ones in the same wave, not. + the free shipping promo
905soundwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 07:55 AM   #33
Yonoid
Nexus Maximus

Just ordered perceptor Krok and topspin. Also used hasbro 10% off coupon

Already shipped!

Last edited by Yonoid; 04-07-2017 at 07:46 PM.
Yonoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 07:57 AM   #34
Chigimus
Masterpiece

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraCommander View Post
Looks like everything else below $79.99 is 25% off...

https://www.saveland.ca/ToysRUs/flye...565/#top-flyer
Hmmm.... Walmart's return policy is 90 days. I bought all of TR wave 3 deluxes and the last wave of legends from them. Anyone know if their price protection period is also 90 days? I know from past experience they're are stingy with price protecting on percentages unless the original price can be determined. Think they'll match this TRU sale?
Chigimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 08:36 AM   #35
joelacoaster
Generation 1

It appears TRU has added some Wave 4 Titans Deluxe and whatever wave Bumble Bee is in to their site.
joelacoaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 10:23 AM   #36
MapleMegatron
Canadian Slag
Unhappy Re: TRU Apr 7-16 half price TR Voyagers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msol View Post
Damn, I already bought Broadside from WM. There's a ton of Alpha Trion at my local TRU. You guys think it's worth it?
Teah big time, its a great looking robot mode and an interesting toy. A real bargain for $15.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtkv View Post
Since the Voyager sale price is listed we can attempt to price match at Walmart..
We can but I really hate those attempts. They always say the toy isnt shown on the listing and thus the deal cant be honoured

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotBot View Post
Ha! All we have is wave1 and 2 and word is nothing is ordered until May. Ridiculous. Awesome for those whose where wave 3 and 4 has arrived. The website has wave 4 deluxes in Stock and on sale.
That didnt last long, all sold out now.

Really wondering why that Chaos on Velocitron set isnt out yet.
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 10:24 AM   #37
Goaliebot
All Makes and Models

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chigimus View Post
Hmmm.... Walmart's return policy is 90 days. I bought all of TR wave 3 deluxes and the last wave of legends from them. Anyone know if their price protection period is also 90 days? I know from past experience they're are stingy with price protecting on percentages unless the original price can be determined. Think they'll match this TRU sale?
Might be a long shot. Only luck I've had with WalMart in situations like this is:

1) find one deluxe figure at Walmart that is also on TRU's website. You can return him later if it's not one you want.

2) Have the TRU website showing the figure at the $14.95 sale price on your phone.

3) Have the TRU flyer (WalMart cashiers sometimes want to see dates for the sale)

4) Take said figure and the flyer and the webpage on your phone to checkout. Say "can you pricematch this figure? TRU has the same figure on sale for $14.95". Be ready to hand over the flyer if asked.

5) *IF* you get the pricematch on that figure OK, head for Customer Service. Show the receipt for the figure you just got and say "I just bought this toy pricematched to TRUs current sale, but I a few weeks ago I also bought others in the same line, size, and pricepoint and was wondering if you'll pricematch those also" and produce receipt for previous purchased figures. Give them both receipts and it may work.

6) later return unopened and unwanted deluxe, unless it's one you actually had wanted.

These sound like scam instructions but there is no scam being done here: you just have to prove they should follow their own pricematch policy as if it's a supreme court case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelacoaster View Post
It appears TRU has added some Wave 4 Titans Deluxe and whatever wave Bumble Bee is in to their site.
2 of deluxe wave 4 in stock but none of the legends are right now.

Last edited by Goaliebot; 04-07-2017 at 10:28 AM.
Goaliebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 10:57 AM   #38
C Spray
ACTION FIGURE ADDICT!

Plus there is the 25% off and they have the Hasbro card for an additional 10% off.
C Spray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 11:35 AM   #39
RazzAq
Machine War
RazzAq's Ebay Auctions

as usual, you must be faster than a friggin rabbit to get this online deal. glad I ordered mine just in time..
Old 04-07-2017, 01:19 PM   #40
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Re: the 45 days.

Check the back of your actual store receipt.

The policy is as such: If you are getting a price adjustment on an item because it has gone on sale or was found at a lower price at a competitor you have 14 days to get that price matched.

If the item was purchased at Toys R Us, they give a 45 day "Low Price Guarantee." They will issue the LPG on your TRU purchase. Simply bring the receipt back.

I have done this many, many times over the years with zero hassle. I've had the policy confirmed in-store and on the phone. I only feel bad when I end up bringing like 5 separate receipts at once. ^^

In semi-related news, last night I happened to poke around and saw all the new TFs. I added the three legends, Kup, and Percy to my order, all in-stock. When I clicked the final submit, it told me they were out of stock on Gnaw and Kickback so they had been removed from my order... and the reflected final price charged me shipping. *eyeroll*

No big deal, I will be getting my shipping price refunded as that is their fault, not mine.

Also, today there is a new free shipping with no minimum promotion.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote