Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Feedback and Reviews

Old 06-30-2015, 07:28 PM   #151
riders80
Generation 1
Re: X-Transbots: Apollyon review

Received my order for the Apollyon from ages 3 and up. Xtb has done a great job with the second run. The 2 i received are flawless and the shoulder joints hold the accessories very well. The orange plugs in the one came unglued and pulled out with no effort. The other plug i am having problems taking of the silencer part. Tried hot water and hammer, but no such luck.
riders80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 07:34 PM   #152
laffy
Crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by riders80 View Post
Received my order for the Apollyon from ages 3 and up. Xtb has done a great job with the second run. The 2 i received are flawless and the shoulder joints hold the accessories very well. The orange plugs in the one came unglued and pulled out with no effort. The other plug i am having problems taking of the silencer part. Tried hot water and hammer, but no such luck.
Trust me the only way to get it out is use a soldering iron and melt the top off than make a hole in the middle and carefully start to melt the orange part in side the silencer and than just as your close to the black inside wall part of the silencer use a small flat head screw driver and break that part off and slowly work around the plug with the flat head and it will just pop off and omg no damage at all...
laffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 12:30 PM   #153
laffy
Crossover

Ive also used the floor polish on the fingers and omg Im going crazy happy right now as my fingers are nice and tight and im just loving my mp megs now all i did was put a drop of polish in each little hole of the fingers and tiny drops in the joints on the wrist , i went to bed and today now my hands are beyond perfect very happy how they turned out now its almost time to transform him to gun mode
laffy is offline   Reply With Quote