Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 11-14-2020, 02:41 AM   #10931
predahank
Storing is hoarding
Re: BC Community Thread For Non-Sightings Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketGTR View Post
There was someone else in Vancouver I think who got theirs. I say contact Amazon through their online chat. Ask them where it is. Complain a little then get a $20 credit to your account. Then order a new pack with that discount. If that first one comes through you can always return it or sell it at cost to someone local to help them out.
mine is scheduled to arrive sunday. made it out of the halton hills black hole so cautiously optimistic
predahank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 09:24 PM   #10932
miasboytoy
Animated

So I sadly got the same notification as most of us did. Your package is damaged and will be returned to sender! My order came from Kent Washington. This was for the medic 2pack.

I asked if I could intercept the package before it will be returned. I said I will gladly drive to the facility and make a determination myself if the package is damaged or not. I said I also wanted to verify if they actually sent me the toy or an empty box or a different product inside that's easily damaged! They declined my offer. They are probably destroying their evidence as we speak by shredding it like the cbc report showed!

The agent I spoke with even said there's something fishy going on! I gave her the cybertron.Ca website with the amazon thread!

I got transfered 2 times! One agent suggested something helpful, that I obtain every order number of everyone who had their order mysteriously damaged and returned to sender! I think this may actually be a valid feedback. I also brought up Halton! Anyone who wishes to pm me only their order #, will have it forwarded to the feedback form I will be sent from Amazon. Ca. I will give this a week or two to see how many order #s I will receive.
********I have Recieved a few order numbers already. Those who wish to add to my list, please feel free to do so.*******

In the end after 1.5hrs on the phone. I got a $5 credit and an assurance they will send me one if they come back into stock. Which we all know will mysterious be damaged yet again! I hate Amazon and the shady practices.
miasboytoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 05:24 PM   #10933
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Selling earthrise arcee and trailbreaker. Opened but like new. I'm in chilliwack but happy to meet halfway.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 02:36 PM   #10934
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Selling my collection (again). In Chilliwack. I drive. pickup preferred, happy to meet halfway, can negotiate delivery.

Toys are all loose/complete, with boxes and paperwork unless otherwise noted. Will ship for your cost.

EARTHRISE
Titan Scorponok $230
Commander Sky-lynx $110
Leader Doubledealer $60
Leader Astrotrain $40
Voyager Snapdragon $40
Voyager Quintesson Judge $45
Deluxe Smokescreen $30
Deluxe Runamuck $30
Deluxe Alicon $30 (two available)
Deluxe Fasttrack $30
Battlemaster slitherfang $5
Battlemaster Doubleheader $5
Battlemaster Rong $5
Micromaster Astro squad $5
Micromaster army tank guys $5

Quintesson Pit of Judgment $140

SIEGE
Voyager Apeface $30
Micromaster Ratbat/rumble$20
Micromaster Laserbeak/ravage $15
Deluxe Spinister $30

HASBRO SELECTS
Deluxe Hubcap $30
Deluxe Rotorstorm $35
Deluxe Black Roritchi $35
Micromaster spy patrol four-pack $35

GENERATIONS
T30 Voyager Springer $35
T30 deluxe Arcee $35 (no paperwork)
Legends Tailgate $10 (no paperwork)

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 10:18 PM   #10935
Harry Prime
Post and roll out!!

Has anyone from Canada ordered from Hasbro Pulse before? Just wondering how their "FedEx International Economy" delivery is. I really want to get the 10th Anniversary TF Prime 2-pack with Breakdown and Jet Vehicon. With shipping & taxes it comes to $69.42 US (which is about $88.66) This comes to about $10 more with how voyagers and deluxes are priced these days, so not too bad. But just wondering if there are border issues with ordering through Hasbro Pulse. Thanks.
Harry Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020, 10:43 PM   #10936
VE Telus
Beast Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Prime View Post
Has anyone from Canada ordered from Hasbro Pulse before? Just wondering how their "FedEx International Economy" delivery is. I really want to get the 10th Anniversary TF Prime 2-pack with Breakdown and Jet Vehicon. With shipping & taxes it comes to $69.42 US (which is about $88.66) This comes to about $10 more with how voyagers and deluxes are priced these days, so not too bad. But just wondering if there are border issues with ordering through Hasbro Pulse. Thanks.

A good experience. Expensive shipping (group everything together for their flat rate of $29.99), but items are sent when they are released. Never had an issue with taxes.

VE Telus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2020, 01:37 AM   #10937
Harry Prime
Post and roll out!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VE Telus View Post
A good experience. Expensive shipping (group everything together for their flat rate of $29.99), but items are sent when they are released. Never had an issue with taxes.

Thanks so much, I decided to order it!
Harry Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2020, 02:36 AM   #10938
CyberDragon10K
Predacon Rising

Regarding taxes I'm getting dinged (apparently) since FedEx Express Canada wants $21.25 CAD for my Hades Megatron that's shipping on its own for no raisin.

I left Hasbro Pulse an e-mail asking what the hell is going on.

Not enthused about ordering a third time if they're going to piecemeal all my stuff to me and charge ~$20 every time. This is why I hate FedEx.
CyberDragon10K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 02:38 PM   #10939
RocketGTR
Animated

Anyone local need the Paradron Medics 2-Pack? Amazon ended up delivering the second one to me. Selling at cost $65.90. Let me know.
Old 12-15-2020, 06:46 PM   #10940
kvu
Generation 1

my autobot alliance's tracking hasn't updated since being in halton hills on sunday. I'm getting a bit paranoid from all the stories i've heard. If anyone has a spare set, even with the shipping stickers on the package, I'm interested.
kvu is offline   Reply With Quote