Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Feedback and Reviews

Old 06-08-2013, 02:10 PM   #11
pandaprime
aficionado!
Re: Transformers Prime Episode 60 - Thirst - Discussion

I cannot connect to the Google link. This is the message I get

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.
Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Feedback thread:Cybertron.ca
Items for sale thread: Selling TFs
pandaprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 07:29 PM   #12
someguy99
Generation 2

Soundwave the badass! Stares down the entire insecticon army and wins.
Why doesn't he just use his decepticoness and take over. What does he need Megatron for?
someguy99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 10:24 PM   #13
Nightscrabbler
mississaugascrabble.com

that spacebridge trick has gotten old

weird episode. It really feels like they're just making stuff up as they go along without much of a plan. And the G1 namedropping isn't cool... now the zombies are 'terrorcons'. Okay there.

On the plus side, it's good that some older plotlines are still in play.
Nightscrabbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 12:34 AM   #14
Undrave
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightscrabbler View Post

weird episode. It really feels like they're just making stuff up as they go along without much of a plan. And the G1 namedropping isn't cool... now the zombies are 'terrorcons'. Okay there.

I kinda wish Soundwave had just beaten up Airachnid and taken her down. I don't know why Megatron didn't just crush her spark the moment he got hold of that darn stasis pod!

And the zombies have been refered to as Terrorcon since the first zombie Cliffjumper toy.
Undrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 11:32 AM   #15
Commandoclone87
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undrave View Post
I kinda wish Soundwave had just beaten up Airachnid and taken her down. I don't know why Megatron didn't just crush her spark the moment he got hold of that darn stasis pod!

And the zombies have been refered to as Terrorcon since the first zombie Cliffjumper toy.
Guess the bots will get a nasty surprise if they return to Cybertron. Funny how out of everyone that became infected, she retains all of her intelligence and abilities, whilw the others become mindless undead.
Commandoclone87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 12:17 PM   #16
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

You've got to give this show props for being able to do a fun and entertaining episode that doesn't have a single Autobot appearance in it. I love that the Decepticons can carry the show every now and then. I don't think they've ever been so engaging in any of the other shows. Wish Michael Bay and his staff of ass-kissing yes men would take a lesson from this.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 12:44 PM   #17
chans formers
raff ow roud

just finished watching it and it was a pretty decent episode imho.

so what was with the illuminati "all seeing eye" triangle over knockout's shoulder at 36 seconds in the lab?it's not a hanging light or anything and it actually moves a bit when the camera moves.
just me?

nice that silas got some more screen time and we now know that megs didn't simply have him disected.
i still think he has more upcoming potential screen time as to me it looks like after airachind opened up breakdown's chest,he simply passed out.(c'mon,the guy literally had a evil version of optimus dropped on top of him when he was still only human and survived that)

i didn't mind all the g1 name dropping either,but yeah,i was expecting more of a epic battle between soundwave and airrachnid,but i have to agree,the spacebridge trick kinda seems like a cop out.

makes me wonder now if the next time everyone returns to cybertron will it be infected with zombified insecticons ala idw?
Old 06-09-2013, 12:52 PM   #18
ARCTrooperAlpha
Beast Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightscrabbler View Post

I don't know, it feels like they're wrapping up loose Decepticon ends. Now no one can complain why Megatron doesn't just send his army of super bug warriors to kill Team Prime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chans formers View Post
just finished watching it and it was a pretty decent episode imho.

so what was with the illuminati "all seeing eye" triangle over knockout's shoulder at 36 seconds in the lab?it's not a hanging light or anything and it actually moves a bit when the camera moves.
just me?

nice that silas got some more screen time and we now know that megs didn't simply have him disected.
i still think he has more upcoming potential screen time as to me it looks like after airachind opened up breakdown's chest,he simply passed out.(c'mon,the guy literally had a evil version of optimus dropped on top of him when he was still only human and survived that)

i didn't mind all the g1 name dropping either,but yeah,i was expecting more of a epic battle between soundwave and airrachnid,but i have to agree,the spacebridge trick kinda seems like a cop out.

makes me wonder now if the next time everyone returns to cybertron will it be infected with zombified insecticons ala idw?
The only part I liked was Soundwave showing physical surprise at seeing Airachnid again. The fist clenching and the bodily jerk backwards.

The episode was ok, dialogue was fine. Don't like how infected zombies are written. Really hate the Insecticons slowly dying off because of Airachnid and Soundwave.

Seriously, Soundwave. You just needed to get Airachnid off the damn ship !!! Fresh soldiers don't grow from trees, predacons excluded.
ARCTrooperAlpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 05:59 PM   #19
ConvoyGTR
Generation 2

^ You know what, Soundwave's plan was sound. But as soon as Airachnid went through the bridge, Soundwave should of closed it right then and there. Without Airachnid the Insecticons are once again loyal to Megatron. But no, this ep was about tying loose ends and wrapping things up.
Old 06-09-2013, 08:30 PM   #20
someguy99
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commandoclone87 View Post
Guess the bots will get a nasty surprise if they return to Cybertron. Funny how out of everyone that became infected, she retains all of her intelligence and abilities, whilw the others become mindless undead.

This is the way I interpret it. Following the lore of 'human horror movies', the troopers were drained of energon and thus died. The dark energon re-animated the trooper. Arachnid was only bitten and thus infected. That being said, infected implies that a synthetic energon/dark energon mix acts a like a virus changing the physiology of the host.
Otherwise how much of this synthetic energon/dark energon mix can be passed on in a bite? How much do you need to 'turn'? And wouldn't each subsequent bite from a host be diluted or at least burn itself out?
someguy99 is offline   Reply With Quote