Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 08-26-2011, 05:49 PM   #31
Echotransformer
Loves all things G1-ish..
Re: FP, What's Next for your Causality Line?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sureshot22 View Post
make us the other 3 bots to make a better bruticus.

i would KILL for a new superion, defensor and menasor. but make all the bots so the whole thing is awesome.

but first make new bots for the 3 crappy ones in bruticus oh and make a bigger head please lol, hes like that guy in beetlejuice.
That's so funny, Sureshot you may like my little bit here on Beetlejuice and the associated fix: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=27741

Another reason for 3rd Parties to make combiners: Hasbro recently whined that they are complicated and expensive, giving us all the feeling they wouldn't be making any thing classics-ish any time soon. (PCC and Movie-Devies were supposed to fill our ferocious fan appetite )
Echotransformer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 04:54 PM   #32
Rietzey
Awesomer

One thing I'd love to see is a Generations Thunderwing upgrade. Not sure how if at all it'd be possible, but while the mold is great, it's just so small. If anyone could find a way to boost that thing into a near-Voyager class, I'm sure it's them. G1 combiners would be nice too, but I won't get my hopes up.

Also, had to do a bit of digging for this...http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/conventions-15/tfcon-2009-update---new-products-from-fansproject-announced-springer-broadside-and-a-combiner-167418/

These were some of the things FP reportedly had been planning back at TFCon 2009...some are already released, e.g. Defender, G3, Protector etc., and I wouldn't be shocked at all to see their Not-Wreck-Gar cancelled with the RTS/United version out. Still, as of August last year they were saying that the Not Junkion/Wreck-Gar, Not-Broadside and "Glacialbots" combiner were still confirmed to be in the pipeline (see http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/3rd-party-unlicensed-41/more-unofficial-fan-produced-transformers-images-from-cybertron-con-170331/).
Rietzey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 06:01 PM   #33
Tekkamanraiden
G1 Original
Tekkamanraiden's Ebay Auctions

Overall I'd love a Menasor and a better Superion but I'll wait an see what Maketoys comes up with for Devastator (and I'm sure they want to see it it's worth doing).

As for casuality, since maketoy is doing a powerglide I'd like to see a Brawn and a Gears (heck they could make one and recolour it for the other).

For a wish list I'd love a well done Voyager sized Galvatron and a nicely designed deluxe Arcee.

Feedback http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=19772
Tekkamanraiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 07:23 PM   #34
UltraPrimal
Canadian Slag

Man, a Galvatron in the FansProject ascetic would be beautiful. Not sure how their ascetic would translate to an Arcee though. But I'd love to see an attempt as I don't like any of the current 3rd party offerings.

How about a Star Saber though? Should be right up their alley.

Last edited by UltraPrimal; 08-29-2011 at 08:05 PM.
UltraPrimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 07:25 PM   #35
Dragon Knight
Geass'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraPrimal View Post
How about a Star Saber though? Should be right up their alley.
If Fansproject made a Star Sabre/Victory Sabre, I'd be all over that like white on rice.