Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 01-02-2023, 10:58 AM   #71
evenstaves
you renegade maverick
Re: Haslab Victory Saber qc issues

Double-checked my emails just now

Dec 11 -> sent HasbroPulse an email re: VSaber problems, no pics sent yet
Dec 13 -> Pulse responds (recognize the CSS agent name from previous interactions), requesting details
Dec 25 -> I don't get back to them until Xmas day, when I finally have some time to put together the deets - sucks trying to send a bunch of pics from home on my mobile device
Dec 26 -> Pulse responds (this time it's a "senior manager" responding; I imagine due to holiday understaffing maybe?), basically just saying "we'll get back to u as soon as possible"
Dec 27 -> I notice in the email thread from the Dec 26 response, that it's possible a number of the pictures I attached in the Dec 25 email, may not have gone through ("file size exceeded" etc), so I re-send only the requested "reference number" pic

And that's the extent of it, to today
Man they're gonna be sick of me when I report on the issues with my HIB AlphaTrion & SG Flamewar (duplicate parts etc)
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2023, 04:13 PM   #72
DanicusTF(cdn)
Armada

I just got a response from Hasbro Customer Care:

“Thank you for contacting Hasbro Consumer Care regarding your HasLab Transformers Victory Saber. We appreciate and understand the concerns you have raised with our Care team, and thank you for your patience as we explore our options to help make this right for you.

We are currently offering you two options to resolve the matter – 1) returning the product for a full refund or 2) returning the product for a replacement at no cost to you (to be delivered in 2023, exact date to be confirmed). Details for both options are outlined below:

Process to Return for a Full Refund

1) Reply to this email expressing your request for a refund with photos containing the following:
• Your HasLab Transformers Victory Saber, including all accessories (.jpeg or .gif)
• As well as a note containing your Hasbro Pulse order number and Consumer Care incident number
• Your complete mailing address & phone number

2) Once this information has been received and verified, our team will issue a pre-paid Postal Service shipping label to return the Victory Saber. The item, including ALL accessories, is required to process your refund:
• 8.5-inch VStar Figure
• 5-inch Saber figure
• 1-inch Brainmaster figure
• Victory Leo figure
• Holi figure
• Fire Figure
• All accessories (weapons, stands, etc.)

Process to Return for a Product Replacement

If you wish to proceed with a full replacement product, please reply to this email confirming that decision.

In the coming months, we will reach out to you to provide the estimated shipping date of this HasLab Transformers Victory Saber replacement product, and the next steps on returning your HasLab Transformers Victory Saber.

Daniel, We want to assure you that we are dedicated to maintaining high quality products and service. We truly appreciate your patience as we resolve this matter.”

Last edited by DanicusTF(cdn); 01-03-2023 at 04:59 PM.
DanicusTF(cdn) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2023, 05:07 PM   #73
canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanicusTF(cdn) View Post
I just got a response from Hasbro Customer Care:

?Thank you for contacting Hasbro Consumer Care regarding your HasLab Transformers Victory Saber. We appreciate and understand the concerns you have raised with our Care team, and thank you for your patience as we explore our options to help make this right for you.

We are currently offering you two options to resolve the matter ? 1) returning the product for a full refund or 2) returning the product for a replacement at no cost to you (to be delivered in 2023, exact date to be confirmed). Details for both options are outlined below:

Process to Return for a Full Refund

1) Reply to this email expressing your request for a refund with photos containing the following:
? Your HasLab Transformers Victory Saber, including all accessories (.jpeg or .gif)
? As well as a note containing your Hasbro Pulse order number and Consumer Care incident number
? Your complete mailing address & phone number

2) Once this information has been received and verified, our team will issue a pre-paid Postal Service shipping label to return the Victory Saber. The item, including ALL accessories, is required to process your refund:
? 8.5-inch VStar Figure
? 5-inch Saber figure
? 1-inch Brainmaster figure
? Victory Leo figure
? Holi figure
? Fire Figure
? All accessories (weapons, stands, etc.)

Process to Return for a Product Replacement

If you wish to proceed with a full replacement product, please reply to this email confirming that decision.

In the coming months, we will reach out to you to provide the estimated shipping date of this HasLab Transformers Victory Saber replacement product, and the next steps on returning your HasLab Transformers Victory Saber.

Daniel, We want to assure you that we are dedicated to maintaining high quality products and service. We truly appreciate your patience as we resolve this matter.?
It is vague enough to infer either option.

However I would think if it is a replacement VS there will be a lot of questions from collectors about what the hell is going on, especially those in Taiwan.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2023, 06:39 PM   #74
herbz
Generation 1
herbz's Ebay Auctions

I got the same email both options are terrible argh
herbz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2023, 07:39 PM   #75
NightshadeX
Robot Master
NightshadeX's Ebay Auctions

I got the exact same e-mail, word for word, except with my name instead of Daniel.

I have a vague feeling they are doing another production run to replace all the damaged/low QC ones and lost ones.

I personally don't care so much as long as I get a replacement at no extra cost. It's still aggravating, for sure.
NightshadeX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2023, 08:02 PM   #76
KRSkull
Generation 2

Hmm... Think it's safe to modify mine now and still get the replacement later? All I'm looking to do is hollow out the tab hole for the jet nosecone so it actually has somewhere to tab in
KRSkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2023, 08:06 PM   #77
Yonoid
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRSkull View Post
Hmm... Think it's safe to modify mine now and still get the replacement later? All I'm looking to do is hollow out the tab hole for the jet nosecone so it actually has somewhere to tab in
I wouldn't. Don't Give them any excuse not to replace it.
Yonoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2023, 08:12 PM   #78
Northerncrowe
Generation 2

I'd buy a bad qc one from Hasbro at a reduced cost
Northerncrowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 12:19 AM   #79
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus

I just think it's such an underhanded tactic to charge that high of a price for the set, take the money upfront 1 year in advance, screw up with the quality control and only offer costumers a refund or a "future replacement". The took all that money upfront, probably invested the majority to make way more profit for themselves, and took the remainder of the money to manufacture the figures. If they would have just put more care into making a better quality product (especially at this premium price point), pretty much all of these issues could have been avoided.

They should definitely do more for anyone that had issues with their copy of the figure. This is a Haslab project, not something mainline.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 01:58 AM   #80
NightshadeX
Robot Master
NightshadeX's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
They should definitely do more for anyone that had issues with their copy of the figure. This is a Haslab project, not something mainline.
What else is there possible beyond replacement or refund?

Personally, I'm glad replacement is on the table, if it's real. If this was a mainline figure, Hasbro's response would be to send you some other random transformer toy they had lying around that was "equivalent value" or something like that. Their support for mainline stuff is pretty crummy!
NightshadeX is online now   Reply With Quote