Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Old 09-23-2022, 09:59 AM   #1
Decepticon Army
King of the Obscure
Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Evil Predacon Terrorsaur released in Canada

Thanks to Cybertron.ca member leobreaker1977 for letting us know that Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Evil Predacon Terrorsaur has been released in Canada.

The sighting was made at a Toys R Us in Ontario.

Share your sightings in the Canadian Transformers Sightings forum
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1EC781BC-1EF3-4063-8B25-C8B1A3B8D533.jpg
Views:	343
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	52665  
Old 09-23-2022, 10:14 PM   #2
Robimus
Iacon North Scout
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Evil Predacon Terrorsaur released in Canada

I might pick this one up.

Visit the official TFcon Toronto website for all the details!
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2022, 10:20 PM   #3
BirdLaw
Generation 1
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Evil Predacon Terrorsaur released in Canada

I got one of these off Hasbro Pulse and his knee and ankle joints are so damn loose. So hard to get him to stand in almost any pose. I've tried floor polish but its not taking. Can't find the brand most recommend. Would I be better off with some clear nail polish?
BirdLaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2022, 07:55 AM   #4
JonoPrime
Robot Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdLaw View Post
I got one of these off Hasbro Pulse and his knee and ankle joints are so damn loose. So hard to get him to stand in almost any pose. I've tried floor polish but its not taking. Can't find the brand most recommend. Would I be better off with some clear nail polish?
For the ankle joint I just popped off the foot, cut a small piece of electrical tape, placed it around the base, and then reattached the foot. Nice and sturdy now.

For the knees you may need to apply a few coats of floor polish to get to strengthen up. Nail polish does the same job as well.
JonoPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2022, 11:19 AM   #5
imfallenangel
Cybertron

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdLaw View Post
Get some acrylic top coat at most model shop or online. I use Tamiya brand with good results. It's much thicker than floor polish and should be left to dry overnight. but still, it's better to add a thin layer at a time and recoat it again if more is needed, as too thick may not dry correctly.

Nail polish has lots of additives, some that may be harmful to plastic and I would not recommend using such.
Old 09-26-2022, 08:04 AM   #6
Brian12
Machine War

My Mom was in the states a few weeks ago for vacation and she picked up the toy color Dinobot from a Target for me for a lil under 32 usd, which would still be cheaper than what Terrorsaur is going for here in TRU. And you guys are tellin me he's got loose joints on top of it? Oh man..
*Legacy Armada Starscream and Animated Optimus Prime
Brian12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2022, 09:54 AM   #7
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian12 View Post
My Mom was in the states a few weeks ago for vacation and she picked up the toy color Dinobot from a Target for me for a lil under 32 usd, which would still be cheaper than what Terrorsaur is going for here in TRU. And you guys are tellin me he's got loose joints on top of it? Oh man..
Can confirm this; in Targets in the US, toy-deco Terrorsaur is $22.99 USD
Today's conversion rate puts that @ ~$31.33 CAD (pre-tax)

For anyone who's able to (this is the catch), it's a damn bargain compared to TRU's ripoff markups
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote