Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback

Old 08-10-2021, 09:08 PM   #21
CyberDragon10K
Predacon Rising
Re: RNSrobot

Grabbed LG-EX Waspinator and the Starscream + Minicons lot out of his recent swarm liquidation and received them quicker than I expected and well-packaged.

Many thanks!
CyberDragon10K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2022, 02:04 PM   #22
WereDragon EX
Robot Master

I recently purchased Studio Series 86 Jazz and Earthrise Quintesson Judge and Allicorn for what I can describe as very reasonable prices from RNSrobot. What struck me about this sale was that those are very high demand figures going for high prices on the aftermarket, yet RNSrobot priced them reasonably. It also hit me that he was raising money for his cat's vet bills at the time, and so he must have needed the money fast.

While I am glad I got a good deal on the items, I have to say that I felt guilty about the transaction to an extent, as RNSrobot must have enjoyed those figures and it bothered me on some level that he had to part with them under these circumstances. But it did highlight to me how much he cared for his cat, and that is very respectable in my view, on him as a person. Thank you for a great transaction.

If that was not enough, RNSrobot offered two options for me to receive the items. Either he drove to my area to do the transaction in person, or he mailed them to me with some reduced postage. In both cases, he was clearly eating some of the cost it would take to get the items to me. I had to insist then that the items be shipped to me, even if that was the slightly more expensive option for me, because all of the above mentioned factors taken into account, I don't feel it is right for me to take more of his time than is necessary, since time is also money.

RNSrobot also communicated promptly with me and provided his phone number as well for another avenue to communicate, so that was deeply appreciated. It takes a certain amount of trust, IMO, to give your phone number to someone you have not done business with, so that was rather striking to me.

In the end, the items were packaged well and arrived faster than I expected at my residence. I did note that the Jazz figure had a cracked windscreen on the bottom, but I don't blame RNSrobot for this, since it is a common issue with that figure that was reported a lot on other forums. That said, RNSrobot was quick and prompt to address me when I brought it up with him.

I am also happy to hear that his cat has made a full recovery and RNSrobot can rest well with the knowledge that selling some of his collection helped him to accomplish that which he set out to do. In conclusion, I find RNSrobot to be not just a good seller, but a person that is trustworthy and of good moral character. I am confident in recommending anyone who wants to buy from him to do so and I hope that this feedback helps his business. I am also hopeful that I can do business with him again should the opportunity arise.

Last edited by WereDragon EX; 10-10-2022 at 02:08 PM.
WereDragon EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 11:33 AM   #23
canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions

RNSrobot bought a couple items from me and it was a great transaction.

Good communication and an easy transaction. Definitely a member worth dealing with in the future.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 12:21 PM   #24
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by WereDragon EX View Post
I recently purchased Studio Series 86 Jazz and Earthrise Quintesson Judge and Allicorn for what I can describe as very reasonable prices from RNSrobot. What struck me about this sale was that those are very high demand figures going for high prices on the aftermarket, yet RNSrobot priced them reasonably. It also hit me that he was raising money for his cat's vet bills at the time, and so he must have needed the money fast.

While I am glad I got a good deal on the items, I have to say that I felt guilty about the transaction to an extent, as RNSrobot must have enjoyed those figures and it bothered me on some level that he had to part with them under these circumstances. But it did highlight to me how much he cared for his cat, and that is very respectable in my view, on him as a person. Thank you for a great transaction.

If that was not enough, RNSrobot offered two options for me to receive the items. Either he drove to my area to do the transaction in person, or he mailed them to me with some reduced postage. In both cases, he was clearly eating some of the cost it would take to get the items to me. I had to insist then that the items be shipped to me, even if that was the slightly more expensive option for me, because all of the above mentioned factors taken into account, I don't feel it is right for me to take more of his time than is necessary, since time is also money.

RNSrobot also communicated promptly with me and provided his phone number as well for another avenue to communicate, so that was deeply appreciated. It takes a certain amount of trust, IMO, to give your phone number to someone you have not done business with, so that was rather striking to me.

In the end, the items were packaged well and arrived faster than I expected at my residence. I did note that the Jazz figure had a cracked windscreen on the bottom, but I don't blame RNSrobot for this, since it is a common issue with that figure that was reported a lot on other forums. That said, RNSrobot was quick and prompt to address me when I brought it up with him.

I am also happy to hear that his cat has made a full recovery and RNSrobot can rest well with the knowledge that selling some of his collection helped him to accomplish that which he set out to do. In conclusion, I find RNSrobot to be not just a good seller, but a person that is trustworthy and of good moral character. I am confident in recommending anyone who wants to buy from him to do so and I hope that this feedback helps his business. I am also hopeful that I can do business with him again should the opportunity arise.
Thanks for the sale and don't worry about it. No guilt needed. Toys are toys, and they can be rebought. I was glad to be able to pay vet bills and Ben is doing awesome!

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 10:15 PM   #25
Rxlee
Generation 1

Sold a bunch of items to RNSrobot. Good communication, prompt payment, easy transaction.
Old 05-27-2023, 12:31 AM   #26
TZX123
Beasty

Made a purchase with him.

Great packaging, good communication.

Highly recommend.