Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 07-31-2009, 09:20 AM   #1
chans formers
raff ow roud
transformers in depth quiz #4

round four guys!!
same as previous,questions are from tv,comics,toys,etc.goodluck

1. In the original marvel uk comics,who was the “bounty hunter” that rodimusprime sent to go after galvatron?
2. In the Atari transformers armada ps2 game,where is tidalwave’s weak spot?
3. In the Japanese toy line, g1 megapretender crossblades was repainted blue instead of green.who is the other north american g1 megapretender to be repainted in the Japanese market?
4. In the original cartoon movie,can you name the song that was playing as the junkions did a tribal dance with the autobots?(hint….really cheesy…)
5. The original gijoe and transformers cartoons shared a lot of the same musical scores throughout the shows.true or false?
6. In the botcon shattered glass comics,which autobot was accidentally sent to another alternate universe?
7. In the transformers07 movie,who threatened their mom by saying “if I had a rock I’d bust you upside your head”?
8. Armada “sideways” is in the Atari transformers ps2 game.true or false?
9. Who’s missing?.guzzle,fizzle….and?????
10. In the marvel uk comics,there was once a quintesson that was powered up by the autobot matrix.true or false?
11. In transformers beastwars,who sacrificed himself so that humanity could live?
12. In the original g1 series,what was starscream’s “official” title?(hint…3 words..)
13. Which g1 pretender had a inner robot that could also turn into a crab?
14. In the original g1 marvel comics,who set the explosives on the ark that supposedly killed both g1 megatron and ratchet?
15. For g1 toys,what is the name of the “shortest” combined combiner team?
Old 07-31-2009, 09:35 AM   #2
Mighty_Galvatron
Canadian Slag
Re: transformers in depth quiz #4

02. Head
04. Dare to be Stupid
05. True
07. Used Car Dealer
08. False
11. Dinobot
12. Decepticon Aerospace Commander
15. Reflector
Mighty_Galvatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 09:51 AM   #3
chans formers
raff ow roud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty Galvatron View Post
02. Head(correct)
04. Dare to be Stupid(correct)
05. True(correct)
07. Used Car Dealer(x)looking for a full name here
08. False(correct)
11. Dinobot(correct)
12. Decepticon Aerospace Commander(correct)
15. Reflector(x)i never thought of them,so i'll give it to you as a freebiewere looking for a gestault here
7 out of 15...no too shabby
Old 07-31-2009, 11:33 AM   #4
Nocturn
Previously Dead

1. Death's Head
2. Head
4. Dare To be Stupid
7. Bobby Bolivia
8. False
9. Sizzle AND Blaze.
11. Dinobot
12. Decepticon Air Commander
15. Menasor, made of the Stunticons.
Old 07-31-2009, 12:25 PM   #5
Clutchburn
Beast Machine
Clutchburn's Ebay Auctions

My guess for 15 is Monstructor
Clutchburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 12:51 PM   #6
JLvatron
Chosen 1

1. In the original marvel uk comics,who was the “bounty hunter” that rodimusprime sent to go after galvatron?

Death's Head. And do NOT call him bounty hunter. He is a "Freelance peace-keeping agent"

My therapist told me not to discuss this. I was leading a platoon of Mini-cons who deserted me just because I called them "Weenie-Cons". So there I was, alone, entering a very small &
dark enclosure, when I noticed this really huge monster standing before me.
His name was TidalWave, in fact he repeated it 3 times, enough to make even Gears laugh. But I didn't, cause he was really big.
He laughed a deep, erie, belowing sound that made my oil curdle to the point I became fractylose-intolerant.

I was pleading to the Matrix to save me. Vector-Sigma, the Oracle, heck I'd have settled for the Force!
As the big brute blasted at me with his ion-rifle, it reminded me of my own blaster, and the fact that I was holding it. I aimed dead centre on his chest and fired.
He laughed.

I shot his arm, but it just tickled his rotator. As I felt the impending doom approach I realized in a moment of sheer brilliance to aim for his head! ...or it may have been him saying "Not the head", whatever.
So I blasted the crest on his helmet, and he fell apart into 3 pieces.

I considered bragging, but I was too modest to stick around. ...plus the fact that his parts were moving scared me oil-less!
Red-Alert later prescribed me a doctor, ...some Mini-con I might have insulted, who helped me put it all behind me.

...Until NOW!!
So I thank you sarcastically, Chansformer, for bringing back those painful memories!
And although his helmet-crest may have been his weak spot, astro-alas, it haunts me to this day...

3. In the Japanese toy line, g1 megapretender crossblades was repainted blue instead of green.who is the other north american g1 megapretender to be repainted in the Japanese market?
Thunderwing. And I won't mention which colours, as I don't wanna brag.

4. In the original cartoon movie,can you name the song that was playing as the junkions did a tribal dance with the autobots?(hint….really cheesy…)

Dare to be Stupid

5. The original gijoe and transformers cartoons shared a lot of the same musical scores throughout the shows.true or false?

True. Do I get bonus points if show my ticket to the Code Slither concert?

6. In the botcon shattered glass comics,which autobot was accidentally sent to another alternate universe?

Quinn Mallory, I mean Cliffjumper.

7. In the transformers07 movie,who threatened their mom by saying “if I had a rock I’d bust you upside your head”?

I forget his name, but it wasn't Cedric the Non-Entertainer.

False

Skadzifaboozle

10. In the marvel uk comics,there was once a quintesson that was powered up by the autobot matrix.true or false?

False

11. In transformers beastwars,who sacrificed himself so that humanity could live?

Dinobot

12. In the original g1 series,what was starscream’s “official” title?(hint…3 words..)

Aerial Assault Commander

Pincher! Who was homaged in ROTF!

14. In the original g1 marvel comics,who set the explosives on the ark that supposedly killed both g1 megatron and ratchet?

Whisper

Monstructor

JLvatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 01:27 PM   #7
Robimus
Iacon North Scout

4. Dare to be stupid
5. False
7. Bobby Bolivia
9. Chansformers
11. Dinobot
12.Decepticon Air Commander
15.Reflector

Edit: Wait, so if its not Reflector then I'm going with Battetrap

Visit the official TFcon Toronto website for all the details!

Last edited by Robimus; 07-31-2009 at 01:35 PM.
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 01:47 PM   #8
chans formers
raff ow roud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocturn View Post
1. Death's Head(correct)
2. Head(correct)
4. Dare To be Stupid(correct)
7. Bobby Bolivia(correct)
8. False(correct)
9. Sizzle AND Blaze.(half right....no blaze)
11. Dinobot(correct)
12. Decepticon Air Commander(i'll give it to you but it's actually "aerospace"
15. Menasor, made of the Stunticons.
(x)

7 and a half out of 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutchburn View Post
My guess for 15 is Monstructor
(correct)

1 out of 15....the worst yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLvatron View Post

Death's Head. And do NOT call him bounty hunter. He is a "Freelance peace-keeping agent" (correct)

My therapist told me not to discuss this. I was leading a platoon of Mini-cons who deserted me just because I called them "Weenie-Cons". So there I was, alone, entering a very small &
dark enclosure, when I noticed this really huge monster standing before me.
His name was TidalWave, in fact he repeated it 3 times, enough to make even Gears laugh. But I didn't, cause he was really big.
He laughed a deep, erie, belowing sound that made my oil curdle to the point I became fractylose-intolerant.

I was pleading to the Matrix to save me. Vector-Sigma, the Oracle, heck I'd have settled for the Force!
As the big brute blasted at me with his ion-rifle, it reminded me of my own blaster, and the fact that I was holding it. I aimed dead centre on his chest and fired.
He laughed.

I shot his arm, but it just tickled his rotator. As I felt the impending doom approach I realized in a moment of sheer brilliance to aim for his head! ...or it may have been him saying "Not the head", whatever.
So I blasted the crest on his helmet, and he fell apart into 3 pieces.

I considered bragging, but I was too modest to stick around. ...plus the fact that his parts were moving scared me oil-less!
Red-Alert later prescribed me a doctor, ...some Mini-con I might have insulted, who helped me put it all behind me.

...Until NOW!!
So I thank you sarcastically, Chansformer, for bringing back those painful memories!
And although his helmet-crest may have been his weak spot, astro-alas, it haunts me to this day...(correct)...and nice story

Thunderwing. And I won't mention which colours, as I don't wanna brag.(correct)

Dare to be Stupid(correct)

True. Do I get bonus points if show my ticket to the Code Slither concert?(correct)no...no bonus unless it's a stan bush or weird al ticket

Quinn Mallory, I mean Cliffjumper.(correct)

I forget his name, but it wasn't Cedric the Non-Entertainer.(close...no cigar)

False(correct)

Skadzifaboozle(skadzifaboozle?...x)

False(x)

Dinobot(correct)

Aerial Assault Commander(x)sooooo close...the last word was right but no freebies on this one

Pincher! Who was homaged in ROTF! (x)pincher turned onto a scorpion

Whisper(x)

Monstructor(correct)

9 out of 15....what?no double digits???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robimus View Post
4. Dare to be stupid(correct)
5. False(x)
7. Bobby Bolivia(correct)
9. Chansformers(x) creative though...
11. Dinobot(correct)
12.Decepticon Air Commander (closer....have it! it's "aeroSPACE"..
15.Reflector(x)

4 out of 15.......better luck next round
Old 07-31-2009, 01:54 PM   #9
Robimus
Iacon North Scout

No, Reflector is not wrong

And I'd also contend as to what constitutes "a lot of the same" musical scores, but then I haven't rewatched much G.I.Joe past season 1 at this point and it sounded more like they were channelling Spiderman music.

Anyway back to my grievance, "a lot" is kinda subjective. Do we have a list of shared musical compilations?

Visit the official TFcon Toronto website for all the details!
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 02:17 PM   #10
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag

4 - Dare to be stupid
5 - True?
6 - Cliff Jumper
7 - Simmons?
11 - Dinobot
12 - Decepticon Air Commander
15 - Define combiner team because Duocons are sort of combiners. Otherwise, is it Defensor?

Tags
tf quiz #4