Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 02-13-2019, 02:20 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Transformers Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee Ver 2.0 Promotional Video and 360 View

Takara Tomy Website have just updated their Masterpiece section with the respective new*Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee Ver 2.0.* We can find great 360 views of the new cartoon-accurate mold of the little yellow Autobot scout, revealing all details from every angle in both modes. Additionally, the promotional video shown at Wonderfest has been uploaded too. While the video is region locked, it has been mirrored thanks to Planet Iacon Facebook Group.*We can see how the mold has really captured the spirit of the G1 cartoon design, but some compromises had to be made in order to achieve it. More noticeable, » Continue Reading.

The post Transformers Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee Ver 2.0 Promotional Video and 360 View appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 02-13-2019, 03:09 PM   #2
joshimus
Metroplex
Re: Transformers Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee Ver 2.0 Promotional Video and 360 View

No video nor 360 degree view is gonna entice me to want to pay that much for this figure. I know BW Blackarachnica is probably gonna be even more money than Bee but at least she hasn't been done before (as an mp or 3p)
I wish TakaraTomy a lot of luck here but...ugh, pass.
joshimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 03:24 PM   #3
joelones
Beast Machine
Re: Transformers Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee Ver 2.0 Promotional Video and 360 View

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshimus View Post
No video nor 360 degree view is gonna entice me to want to pay that much for this figure. I know BW Blackarachnica is probably gonna be even more money than Bee but at least she hasn't been done before (as an mp or 3p)
I wish TakaraTomy a lot of luck here but...ugh, pass.
+1
joelones is offline   Reply With Quote