Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Old 11-04-2013, 05:38 PM   #11
AeroShake
Made of Gundamium
Send a message via Skype™ to AeroShake
Re: Transformers Generations Hoist and Thundercracker Released at Canadian Retail

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjha View Post
Yes, I will be waiting for the $10 packages as well. My son doesn't care about the packages, he just wants the "original" characters
Exactly, kids aren't going to care about the packaging. It's all about the toys. Remember, collector's are a minority for Hasbro.

Don't get me wrong though, I still think it's hilariously cheap.

Wants/Needs
- DAFT PUNK MEMORABILIA
- GCreations Six Shot
- Maketoys Cross Dimension Nemesis Prime
- Transformers Kuro Kara Kuri Tarn
- Transformers Kuro Kara Kuri Star Saber
- Warhammer 40k stuff

AeroShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 05:46 PM   #12
ninjha
Machine War
Re: Transformers Generations Hoist and Thundercracker Released at Canadian Retail

Wow... talk about budget cuts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayfox View Post
ninjha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 05:46 PM   #13
Darth Cylon
addicted to mecha

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBII View Post
I have the US version...Paid sale price and it comes with the Comic. I'm not a comic guy but I'm enjoying these non the less....In the case of Thundercracker I was so underwhelmed with that figure that I was happy to at least have the comic to read after fiddling with the toy.

QC is shit on IDW Thundercracker....just transforming it you get stress marks in the blue plastic. I recommend that no one pays more then $10 for that toy.
But I need FOC TC to complete my FOC seeker trio with my Takara SS and SW.
Old 11-04-2013, 05:48 PM   #14
Grayfox
Crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjha View Post
Wow... talk about budget cuts...
I didn't want to pay BBTS prices for a pair of repaints. That's what I'm stuck with.
Grayfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 12:02 AM   #15
Deception
Crossover

^ LOL no orion pax stickers? hahahahahaa at least hasbro listens to the fans....you don't like the sticker we take em' off!!!
Deception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 02:23 AM   #16
The 12th Prime
Lost count, long time ago
The 12th Prime's Ebay Auctions

Well it's really too bad that one bad apple is spoiling the bunch here in our beloved country, I'm just sayin' I hope everyone remembers why this packaging situation and neutered toys are being shipped here not to mention the litany of many other retail things that we either don't get or have to pay more for because it has to be modified in some way to meet a law that is in my opinion discriminatory and should be challenged or changed. I agree that as a bilingual country each language should be supported and I wish I knew our other language better and it was taught better but having the country be held hostage by one province to do it I think is the wrong approach to protecting it's culture. Leave it as a choice Anyway I hope people wise up and change the status quo with their votes.
The 12th Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 02:47 AM   #17
protoform_ironhide
Commander

Canadian version of IDW Generations has the WORST packaging I have seen for Tfs in my entire life... Is there a line that's worst than this one
protoform_ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 04:39 AM   #18
Grayfox
Crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 12th Prime View Post
Well it's really too bad that one bad apple is spoiling the bunch here in our beloved country, I'm just sayin' I hope everyone remembers why this packaging situation and neutered toys are being shipped here not to mention the litany of many other retail things that we either don't get or have to pay more for because it has to be modified in some way to meet a law that is in my opinion discriminatory and should be challenged or changed. I agree that as a bilingual country each language should be supported and I wish I knew our other language better and it was taught better but having the country be held hostage by one province to do it I think is the wrong approach to protecting it's culture. Leave it as a choice Anyway I hope people wise up and change the status quo with their votes.
I'm in Quebec and I approve this message
Grayfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 09:52 AM   #19
Benzo
Plastic Crack Addict

sucks for you MISB collectors! all my packaging goes straight into the blue bin!
Benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 10:06 AM   #20
UltraPrimal
Canadian Slag

Could they not at least had some artwork of the characters? What the hell?