Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback

Old 08-08-2013, 06:59 PM   #1
j_logik
Real Life Diaclone
j_logik's Ebay Auctions
dechaser

I sold a DOTM leader class figure to dechaser. He was very polite, lightning fast with payment and very responsive in communication. A great experience all around............................. the sale and talking shop!

Would certainly do business with again!

My Wants:
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=58740

My Feedback Thread
j_logik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 08:26 AM   #2
Big Filipino
Protectobot
Re: dechaser

dechaser picked up a PRiD Skyquake from me. Excellent communication and all around good guy to deal with. I would happily work with him again.
Big Filipino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 08:03 PM   #3
ironclaugh
Armada

Just bought Transformers Prime Dark Energon Optimus and Megatron.

Shipped MIB very safely. Super happy with the whole transaction!
ironclaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 01:07 AM   #4
ARCTrooperAlpha
Beast Machine

Bought a couple of figures. Very nice guy. Hope to do business again !
ARCTrooperAlpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2022, 03:42 AM   #5
WereDragon EX
Robot Master

I bought a couple of items from dechaser, and I am pleased to say that while it took a while, the transaction went well. dechaser was also very prompt in replying to messages and answering any questions that I had, which I feel embarrassed for as I may not have been as fast to reply as he was.

As for packing, the items were packed very well, and dechaser was sure to update me consistently with how he would pack the everything to ensure it was not damaged in transit. This care and attention to detail was very much appreciated by me, and speaks volumes about his professionalism as a seller. Shipping was also very prompt, and the items arrived in a timely manner, with everything in great conditions. Absolutely no complaints from me on this end.

I was also very much impressed by his pricing on the items, and felt that they were fair asking prices, considering the age of some of the things I purchased from him. dechaser was also willing to give me a deal on bundle pricing for everything I was buying, along with a small discount on the shipping as well, so sealing the deal was a no-brainer to me.

All in all, I would like to offer my thanks to dechaser for a good transaction and the professionalism and care and attention to detail he has shown me. I hope this feedback helps any future transactions he might do with others on the site, and I would like to assure him that if the time and opportunity arose to do business with him again, I would certain take it. Many thanks from a grateful fellow fan!
WereDragon EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2023, 11:26 PM   #6
MahtimusPrime09
Shut up, Rattrap
MahtimusPrime09's Ebay Auctions

Circled back to Dechaser after previously asking about a set of figures. He was super nice about the reconnection and kindly settled upon the original offer he made the first time. Communication was smooth and easy, the figures were as described and in great condition, the pricing was good, and the package was super well packed and arrived very quickly. Overall, it made for an awesome transaction.

Would definitely deal with Dechaser again!

My Sales Thread
My Want List
My Collection
My Feedback Page
MahtimusPrime09 is offline   Reply With Quote