Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Old 06-04-2022, 08:31 PM   #11
TriBlurr
Robot in Disguise
Re: Transformers Studio Series Leader Class Coronation Starscream released in Canada

Huh. Gamestop website still has him listed for June 20th. Guess some places got em early.
TriBlurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 09:03 PM   #12
timcrook
Cybertron
Re: Transformers Studio Series Leader Class Coronation Starscream released in Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriBlurr View Post
Huh. Gamestop website still has him listed for June 20th. Guess some places got em early.
Amazon.ca shipped mine on March 9.
Old 06-04-2022, 09:05 PM   #13
Grimlocked
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 12th Prime View Post
So do you actually have the figure?
Yes, I picked up the figure and got the receipt of it - I have nothing to gain from lying about this.
Grimlocked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 04:26 PM   #14
Draysoth
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by timcrook View Post
Amazon.ca shipped mine on March 9.
Mine too, I've had it for a while now.
Draysoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 07:51 PM   #15
VicRav
Machine War

Picked mine up today
VicRav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2022, 11:30 PM   #16
athanato
Generation 2

I thought Amazon shipped it to me earlier but I got mine on Feb 23. However I did see him at the STC EB last weekend, they had 2.
I forgot I even per-ordered him with GS but I was able to cancel the order now...somehow they never fulfilled my order so I got lucky. It's usually walmart that doesn't fulfill pre-orders.

Netflix Bumblebee
Earthrise Conehead 2-Pack

Last edited by athanato; 06-09-2022 at 11:37 PM.
athanato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2022, 05:49 PM   #17
Gatchatron
Transmutated

For whatever reason, I've always questioned the need for a "coronation" Starscream.

Words like "superfluous" and "extraneous" and "bah!" came to mind at different times when considering such a Screamer option.

Well, hearing some good things about this one (and finding myself with a gift certificate for a certain big name retailer who had them) - I went ahead and got it.

...and, by gar, I gotta say: he's great!

Would I feel so strongly if I paid actual outta pocket cash for 'im? Maybe not - but I wouldn't have felt ripped off or anything like that either.

(I've actually gone ahead and given 'im a prime [see what I did there?] spot in the ol' collection chamber)
Gatchatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2022, 01:01 AM   #18
athanato
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatchatron View Post
For whatever reason, I've always questioned the need for a "coronation" Starscream.

Words like "superfluous" and "extraneous" and "bah!" came to mind at different times when considering such a Screamer option.

Well, hearing some good things about this one (and finding myself with a gift certificate for a certain big name retailer who had them) - I went ahead and got it.

...and, by gar, I gotta say: he's great!

Would I feel so strongly if I paid actual outta pocket cash for 'im? Maybe not - but I wouldn't have felt ripped off or anything like that either.

(I've actually gone ahead and given 'im a prime [see what I did there?] spot in the ol' collection chamber)

They know they can make multiple rehashes of figures to cater to various tastes, this one is obvious who its targeting.
The one I question is why did they rehash Ultra Magnus for the entire war for cybertron trilogy, he wasn't even alive in kingdom yet he got a kingdom box which was stupid.

Netflix Bumblebee
Earthrise Conehead 2-Pack

Last edited by athanato; 06-15-2022 at 01:04 AM.
athanato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2022, 09:36 AM   #19
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by athanato View Post
The one I question is why did they rehash Ultra Magnus for the entire war for cybertron trilogy, he wasn't even alive in kingdom yet he got a kingdom box which was stupid.
Nobody gives a shit about the Netflix shows.