Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 09-21-2014, 12:27 PM   #91
Trans4mers
Energon
Re: FPcore Steel Core Trailer

Glad to see it sell out. Now hopefully the exclusives aren't just repaint core figures.Maybe signing up gets you a deeper discount for the FP products? We're paying a hefty amount of shipping as it. I live in the same area as where FPC is and I have to pay $18US shipping.
Trans4mers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 12:46 PM   #92
Nullray
IGC

I am glad I got my trailer addon. I agree with Slayback with his retort. Third party companies have really saturated the market and FP still continues to deliver today even when they where one of the first to blaze the path in the market. In the end it all comes down to if you don't want it then don't buy it. Just dont bitch when the limited edition sells out when the opportunity is in the now and you get raked over the coals finding it later on.
Nullray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 06:10 PM   #93
victory_saber
Robot in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trans4mers View Post
Glad to see it sell out. Now hopefully the exclusives aren't just repaint core figures.Maybe signing up gets you a deeper discount for the FP products? We're paying a hefty amount of shipping as it. I live in the same area as where FPC is and I have to pay $18US shipping.
Totally agree, we can see where they pack and ship the items from. Probably be much easier for FPCore To hold the items at the store for pick up rather rely on Canada Post to provide local shipping. I remember the last tracking fiasco for local boardies, which made no sense at all.
victory_saber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 11:19 PM   #94
The 12th Prime
Lost count, long time ago
The 12th Prime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBII View Post
All sold out now.
I'm curious to know what the quantity was, think we can figure it out by order numbers, lol. I think that would take a little co-ordination across many fan sites, maybe start from the lowest to the highest order number.
The 12th Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 05:43 AM   #95
Matrix_Holder
The chosen one

Got my whole order mess fixed and I'm not order #4471 confirmed. Can't wait to get my trailer and extras.
Matrix_Holder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 11:12 AM   #96
FEZaid
Arabian Knight

Got an e-mail that the trailers will ship out this week:

"Great news for all of our fans that have pre-ordered WB002EX... Shipping of the Steel Core Trailers starts this week.

Please note that due to the volume of this pre-order, shipments will be split into 2 parts:

1) Shipping of Standard Trailer Package orders ship out between Oct. 23 - 27

2) Shipping of the Deluxe Trailer Package (with Steel Core) ship out between Oct. 28 - 31

Please note: All orders are shipped out using trackable USPS Priority shipping in the USA and Expedited Canada Post shipping in Canada. International orders are shipped with trackable USPS Priority International shipping.

Package delivery times vary and depend on location of destination. Delivery times are not guaranteed by USPS and Canada Post. However, best efforts are made to follow estimated delivery times."

Also there are reviews of it out

Peaugh: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhxf...B6E4rdLae4o2sA

Kuma Style: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We5B...VObsc6GcI4M0RA

Last edited by FEZaid; 10-25-2014 at 11:18 AM.
FEZaid is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fansproject, fpcore, steelcore