Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 10-21-2012, 11:59 PM   #1
johndclayton
Generation 1
i want to put together a dc comics animation list

guys could you please help me put together a dc comics animation list?

over the past 10 years now i have managed to put together a dc comics dvd collection over time that covers the entire DCAU and all of its movies from batman the animated series to justice league unlimited and everything inbetween to the batman, teen titans, legion of super heroes and batman the brave and the bold as well.

right now though i want to invest my perso0nel spending money into putting together a dc comics animation dvd collection that covers everything animated from the old max fleischer superman movie shorts from the world war years to superfriends and anything inbetween.

hell im even thinking of putting dcu animated movies and the live action batman movie seriels and the admam west batman series and the nolan batman trilogy into the collection along with the superman moveis over time just for good measure

if i can i want to put together a sort of multigenrational all ages dc comics dvd collection over time .

one that i could keep in the family and over the years pass on to my family over the years as a kind of inherited fanboy legacy of sorts to keep in the family from generation to generation that the family could add to and build on over time
johndclayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 08:21 PM   #2
BScorpinok75
Alternator
BScorpinok75's Ebay Auctions
Send a message via Yahoo to BScorpinok75
Re: i want to put together a dc comics animation list

List of films based on DC Comics http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...d_on_DC_Comics
BScorpinok75 is offline   Reply With Quote