Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 03-10-2013, 03:23 PM   #1
johndclayton
Generation 1
i had me a very awesome music related dream last night

guys i had the wierdest freaking dream last night when it comes to gurren lagann

for some reason i dreamed that i kept drifting in and out of sleep off and on last night while grooving in my sleep in the dream to music from the gurren lagann soundtracks i heard playing back inside my head during the dream with in the dream.

i've heard of sleep walking but grooving in your sleep to music? especially to music you got memorized for playback in your head while your dreaming?

wierdest coolest dream i have ever had

im 35 years old and i found msyelf having a dream like that the other night

i have not had dreams like that since i was a real little kid around the age of 5 or so

to be entirely honest i happen to be the kind of guy that never really managed to lose touch with my so called inner child over the years

if anything i cant think of a better way to detox on the weekend from the day to day stress of the weekly work grind then to cook up a whole days worth of my favorite foods on the weekend kick back on the couch with some pop and popcorn and my favorite foods to eat throughout the day and just watching my dvd sets of good memorable awesome cool 80's cartoons throughout the day on the weekend

ive made quite hte habit of that over the years on the weekend

in its way its like im reliving a part of my youth from my yougner days while looking back on jsut how a good a life i had as a kid when i wasa kid without a single care in the world who grew up watching so many of those incredible 80's cartoons way back in the day
johndclayton is offline   Reply With Quote