Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 09-21-2009, 12:07 AM   #11
Rogue_Optimus
Armada
Re: missing instructions, attempt to exchange?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blurrz View Post
I was the unfortunate buyer who got a return with 'no instructions'. Didn't really give a shat because it was the only Animated Voyager Optimus Prime at the time, I transformed it by looking at Seibertron's galleries, and the bio/techs are on the box, not the back of the instructions.

All in all, if you can transform it without instructions, then just bite the bullet so some toddler doesn't have to.
Actually, the bio and tech isn't on the box, it's a Canadian release
Rogue_Optimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 01:12 AM   #12
Pulverise2
Armada

why bother it's okay as it is you're prolly gonna waste time/gas/bus fare one of those thing going through this to return it and buy another one. dude forget it just keep the blitzwing it's an awsome figure, besides hasbro's instructions don't help transform the toy a lot much.
Pulverise2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 01:20 AM   #13
pulsedragon20
I win

I would actually return it because I paid for EVERYTHING to be included (complete) and "working" BUT if you live in the middle of nowhere and the closet store is an hour or more away then just keep it
pulsedragon20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 02:45 AM   #14
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix_Holder View Post
take it back, you didnt get what you paid for, you are entitled to the full product, including the paperwork inside...that is part of the worth of the figure.
I agree with this. I like having the paperwork especially since the canadian releases have the techspecs on the back of the instructions. But one thing though, if you're happy with the actual figure itself, ask them if you can just take the instructions from one off the shelf. I've had experiences where I did exchanges for figures that were missing things like missles or a gun, but where otherwise in perfect shape and ended up with figures that were loose and not as good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metrotitan View Post
Gimme a break! You want to go through the whole hassle of returning a TF for missing instructions? I have literally hundreds of instructions wasting storage space...
Some people like keeping the packaging and stuff. Why give him a hard time about it? I'm sorry if I'm misinterpreting the tone of your response but it sounds a little judgemental.
Old 09-21-2009, 01:22 PM   #15
Hobbyist Prime
King of the Scratchbuild
Hobbyist Prime's Ebay Auctions

if you want the actual booklet then I say return it! if you contact hasbro they send out a computer printout of the instructions not the book itself. I got burned on the walmart Skywarp fig.
Hobbyist Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 03:17 PM   #16
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

It all depends on you friend. If you want it to make the toy "complete", then by all means. You paid for something and part of it was missing, so you have every right to return it. If you don't need it and you're not thinking of future resale value, then don't bother with it. Blitzy isn't that complex, and most of the time YouTube is a far better alternative to figuring out the transformations anyway. I couldn't make heads or tails from my ROTF Mixmaster and Wheelie instruction sheets - I went online for what I couldn't figure out on my own.

Cool figure though. I hope you enjoy him.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote