Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 07-18-2008, 10:16 AM   #81
devilsknight
Banned
Re: The Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KG- View Post
Best. Movie. Ever. That is all.

Cliffjumper69: I got it at the premier of the Prequel in December.
hehe...glad to see everyone has enjoyed it as much as me so far !

i finally found some words to decribe this triumph of film LOL only took me 3 days...

Dark Knight is the greatest masterpiece of art and film ever produced in our time...it is perfection.
devilsknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 10:58 AM   #82
Pascal
Banned

No, it's Iron-Man.
Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 02:15 PM   #83
CerebralSin

WTF! My butt was aching after the movie and it still does! Probably because my dad took out the whip when he found out I lied to him, saying the movie would end at 12am. LOL

IT was all worth it! This movie shouldn't need to be rated. It is so good, it should be fact that this movie gets 20 out of 10 stars!

I feel sorry for the actor who will have to replace Ledger as Joker, if they decide to have him in the next movie. Ledger's Joker is will never be beaten.

. . . KENNEDY!!!

CerebralSin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 06:49 PM   #84
neospike
Generation 2

I'm speechless.
neospike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 07:37 PM   #85
StarwarsTF
seek&destroy

Truthfully if Ledger is nominated for an award I really hope it's not because of his death. I really wish the academy (who dont look at these sort of films) look at the character development over the past 40 years of the Joker (Batman movie: 1966???) into what will only become a huge cult following, t-shirt printing, copy cat wannabes who will begin to scream ledgers name the moment the voters begin to choose the academy nominees!!!

In fact the academy need to grow up and see that comic book movies are going to be the only income for actors and theaters in the next 10-15 years. I loved and enjoyed the film I feel it played and flowed really well I also felt that joker/batman lived and played of each other perfectly! I think Eckhart played amazingly well and should be mentioned just as much as Ledger. Finally did anyone think that Maggie's face looked like droppy dog at times I almost threw up a couple of times.

Oh and i want to learn how he did his "magic trick!!!" <----F'N badass!

Last edited by StarwarsTF; 07-18-2008 at 07:40 PM.
StarwarsTF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 07:59 PM   #86
borihazard
Robot Master

HAHA ya i just got bk from the movies..i think the magic trick was my favourite LOL
________
Onix live

Last edited by borihazard; 08-30-2011 at 01:34 PM.
borihazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 04:27 AM   #87
Icetron

Wow I had a hell of a day.

First I passed my driving road test and then I saw this (...7 hours later since all the showings were full).

I just have to say wow, that movie was f***ed up but WOW it was also insanely good. It was nothing like what I expected. It's hard to describe in words what I would describe the movie as, aside from awesome.
Old 07-19-2008, 07:38 AM   #88
ANDROID PRIME
Robot in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarwarsTF View Post
Truthfully if Ledger is nominated for an award I really hope it's not because of his death. I really wish the academy (who dont look at these sort of films) look at the character development over the past 40 years of the Joker (Batman movie: 1966???) into what will only become a huge cult following, t-shirt printing, copy cat wannabes who will begin to scream ledgers name the moment the voters begin to choose the academy nominees!!!

In fact the academy need to grow up and see that comic book movies are going to be the only income for actors and theaters in the next 10-15 years. I loved and enjoyed the film I feel it played and flowed really well I also felt that joker/batman lived and played of each other perfectly! I think Eckhart played amazingly well and should be mentioned just as much as Ledger. Finally did anyone think that Maggie's face looked like droppy dog at times I almost threw up a couple of times.

Oh and i want to learn how he did his "magic trick!!!" <----F'N badass!
I agree 100% with everything you just said.

its like you stole every word from my mouth.

goodjob sir.
ANDROID PRIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 11:22 AM   #89
Zeralia
Send a message via AIM to Zeralia Send a message via MSN to Zeralia Send a message via Skype™ to Zeralia

My lesson learned last night was that sometimes buying tickets in advance is a good thing to do.

My friends and I had planned to go see one of the late showings at one of the local theaters (Silvercity). It was sold out for all the shows between 10 and 11p.m. And we showed up at...7:45 maybe? So we high tailed it to another theater downtown. Line up was insane, so we skipped to yet another (smaller, lesser known) and managed to get tickets there and get a good spot in line.

But the movie was worth every bit of that. I'd do it again if I had too. Very, very good movie and one of my favorites. Plan to go again and see it on a bigger screen! Anyone seen the IMAX version? Is it worth it?
Zeralia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 01:34 PM   #90
Batman
The Dark Knight

Greatest movie ever. I can't even explain how good it was. The whole thing was just wow.