Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Feedback and Reviews

Old 07-30-2016, 06:30 PM   #1
RaidenisOP
Plastic Spark
Fanstoys FT-14 Forager Review

I never realised there was a section on here to share reviews! I've been missing out! I'll start sharing my reviews here more often.

Here is my latest, FT-14 Forager aka Masterpiece Kickback!

**Seems like maybe I didn't quite grasp the point of this section, as most seem to actually be writing the review on the site. My apologies if I wasn't correct in my use of this forum. To keep in line I'll post the end summary of my review, with the link to the full review and gallery at the bottom. I'd really appreciate it if you guys took the time to check out the full review and let me know what you think!"**

"I really enjoyed messing with FT-14 Forager, however I did find the overall package to feel a bit plain in comparison to the other 2 bugs. He fits the bill for pretty much anything I could possibly ask for in a Masterpiece Kickback. I think the inclusion of swappable faces or heads would have been a nice touch for both Forager and Mercenary, but they don't take away from the final product. I am concerned about how fragile the wings and shoulder rings feel. I can see these parts giving way for a lot of people if they aren't careful. Personally I think it would have been nice to see the shoulder ring made of Die-Cast if possible. At the very least I hope Fanstoys takes these concerns to heart and offers replacement parts to any users with broken shoulder or wing pieces. All in all I think Forager, and the Fanstoys Insecticons in general, are great representations of the original G1 Insecticons in a Masterpiece style package. I would like to try and get my hands on the Badcube Bug Corps to compare the two currently available options, as it is I can't really give much of an opinion on Fanstoys VS Badcube but I do think that if you choose to go with Fanstoys for your Masterpiece Insecticons, you won't be disappointed. Ocular Max has also shown intent to take part in the MP style insecticon market soon as well.

Short and simple, Forager is a fantastic, if simple figure and a great representation of Kickback for your Masterpiece shelf. As long as you are careful with your figures and don't ham-fist the wing portions you should be just fine. I have no troubles recommending this figure to anyone in the market for MP style Insecticons."

http://plasticsparkphotography.com/t...ys/ft14forager

Feedback Thread

Last edited by RaidenisOP; 07-30-2016 at 07:38 PM.
RaidenisOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 07:39 PM   #2
RaidenisOP
Plastic Spark
Re: Fanstoys FT-14 Forager Review

Updated

Feedback Thread
RaidenisOP is offline   Reply With Quote